Posting YouTube Videos
1. Find the YouTube video that you would like to post.
2. Copy the URL (NOT the Embed code) and paste it into your SJB post.
3. Highlight the YouTube link in your post, and then click on the YouTube box above.
4. It should then look something like this code below:
5. Post and enjoy the embedded version of YouTube.
6. If the video is available in HD then you can use the YouTube-HD. The video MUST be in HD for this method to work.
7. See the "YouTube" and "YouTube-HD" samples below....
***You no longer need to resize your images***
1. At the bottom of the message body, you will see a place to attach files.
2. Click on "Browse" and locate your photo on your computer.
3. Choose "Add the file".
4. Post and Enjoy - the server will automatically resize and create a thumbnail.
5. Presently, you can upload up to three attachments per post. I can increase that if needed.
6. Please be sure to also email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org to place it in the SJB Photos section.
Here are the YouTube & YouTube-HD Samples:
This is a Standard Definition post using the "YouTube" box above...
This is a High Definition post using the "YouTube-HD" box above...
But this is also a pretty nice video...