PRICE DROP Lamiglas Surf Rod $180

This is a nearly brand new 10 foot Lamiglas Ron Arra 2 piece surf rod. Model# 1205-2 Rated 1-5oz. Since it is a 2 piece rod it easily fits into any car for transport. I used to it lightly for one season. A friend built me a custom rod so I am selling this one. I have way too many rods and this rod is way too nice to sit in the garage. This is a great rod for stripers or any other fish that you can catch from shore. It casts lures a mile and has plenty of backbone to stop large fish. This rod is in nearly mint conditions. and is one of the top surf rods on the market. This line of rods was developed by world casting distance champion Ron Arra. Not a scratch on it except for the part of the Ferrell that inserts into end piece completely normal. Of course you don't see that when rod is put together. The tip guide also some some scrapes on the outside strictly cosmetic. You really have to examine it closely to even see the scratches on the guide. This rod has a Lifetime warranty from Lamiglas. This model is still current and being sold in stores. It lists on Lamiglas web site for $420. I am asking $180. Come by and take a look. You wont be dissapointed. See pics from earlier post