Quarry Lakes

Was wondering what the lake record at Horseshoe is for largemouth? and whats the record for largemouth at Rainbow?
I dont think they have it seperated by the two lakes. What I Know is the record for Largemouth is at 15lbs. and for Smallies its 7lbs.
I may be wrong... anyboby heard something diferent?

Why? Did you hook into a nice one?
Two years i caught a 5lb in rainbow.last year i saw 10lbers in horseshoe and lost one of them.
Nice...
It about time for me to catch up on some fishing...
And quarry is looking good for me.
I'll probaly be goin there sunday. My mom's goin there tomarow for trout.
You still tring to head out in the rain on sunday? Let us know how ya do if ya get out...
Not goin tomarow now, but should head up there at least once this week.
any body know if quarry is open friday?
I dont know, but I'll be going on Thursday the 23rd. Be out there with my float tube!
Hope you nail them! If they're open i'll be fishin of the bank chucking hudds.
Fishing was SLOWWWWW. People only caught a few around sunrise. I got there at 9 and fished til 3. Didnt see one person catch a fish and I didn't get any bites. I'm guessing it had to do with the rain on Wednesday.
Showed up at 7 and left at 12. Hooked one fish on 10in swimbait off of the peninsula, came off on the way in. my mom wzas there fishing for trout and she saw a total of 3 fish caught.
bassin94 wrote:
Showed up at 7 and left at 12. Hooked one fish on 10in swimbait off of the peninsula, came off on the way in. my mom wzas there fishing for trout and she saw a total of 3 fish caught.

:O I thought I saw you when you walked along the west side of the rainbow lake.
A guy with a huge swimbait.

I fished there from 11-4pm and got nothing.
Santa Claus doesn't like me.
where u the guy fishing the small jig on a light spinning outfit?
I am a tall Asian guy with my friend (also a tall guy). At the time I saw you, I was about walking to Horsehole Lake for trout fishing. It's around 11 or 10:40 I think. :)