Ranger patrol

If you guys/gals go out there to Calero, make sure you are out of there by closing time.
I had time to fish for an hour there today. While unloading my gear the ranger guy pulled up next to me and made sure I knew the closing time. As I left lake he was there in parking lot talking to a guy with a tow truck.
I left on time but after this I'm making dang sure i leave a few min. early.
Seem like nice people there, but I think they are cracking down on the close time.
They always have been tough on the CLOSING TIME!!!
the lady that works there is a bitch one of the ladys is reallly nice but the ranger lady watch out shes mean...... we were back to the boat ramp 25 minutes befor eclosing time no big deal but the guy infront of us backed his trayler down the center of the ramp and t took him 25 minutes to get his boat on the traler and pull up and the ranger said well i saw you guys sitten there but o well heres your ticket!!!!!!! lame!!!!!
That's pretty crappy....the younger ranger chick has always been pretty cool to me.

I would contest that ticket if you were actually at the dock. The rangers have informed at anderson that the time of closing you must be at the dock and if you are you are not late.
ya the yonger lady? is that the one with brown/black hair that looks like a mullet? cause that ones mean but th other one is nice haha
Hmmm....

Ranger + Woman + Mullet = Good Luck
Quote:
Hmmm....

= possible bull d i k e....LMAO!! sorry guys I just had to add my .02 worth to it....
Quote:
Quote:
Hmmm....

= possible bull d i k e....LMAO!! sorry guys I just had to add my .02 worth to it....

Show her you SENKO Rippin........I also LMAO......
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hmmm....

Show her you SENKO Rippin........I also LMAO......
= instant SHRINKO!
bull dike ;D thats funny ;D ;D len
hahahahaha
Maybe we should have her become a member of sjb.........I hope she never read's this, cause if heShe does we are screwed ;D ;D ;D ;D
haha ya wede all be getten kicked off the water hella earlie and they would be watchen us just waiten for us to do somthen she could b***h at hahaha