Recent Nuke pond fishin

Was going here all winter but didn't have much luck. Must have said I wasn't going to fish in the cold about 10 times haha but always went back. Well with the temps coming up it picked up a couple weeks back. Also, bucket brigade has been rolling deep. I've seen at least 8 bass taken out from 1 guy. On different days, but still hurts to see. Well here's a few good ones and the biggest Cat i've ever caught.
Attachment:
20150305_114314.jpg
Attachment:
20150305_110520.jpg
Attachment:
20150223_125258.jpg
Attachment:
20150302_093427.jpg
Way to go bud
WOW! They have cats that big at the Nuke pond. What did you catch that on?
What the hell, there's catfish in there?!?! And big ones at that!
Yeah, I didn't know there were cats there either. Got a bite and as soon as I set the hook, it took off peeling line. At first I thought it was a carp, but damn gave me the best fight of my life. Luckily there was an older gentleman walking by who saw the action and was willing to take the pic. Another guy walking by wanted to give me money for it, but I told him I had to release it so someone else can catch it again. He looked like he wanted to cry when I put it back haha
Wow thats awsome what did u catch it on bud??
SharkFlyinHigh wrote:
Yeah, I didn't know there were cats there either. Got a bite and as soon as I set the hook, it took off peeling line. At first I thought it was a carp, but damn gave me the best fight of my life. Luckily there was an older gentleman walking by who saw the action and was willing to take the pic. Another guy walking by wanted to give me money for it, but I told him I had to release it so someone else can catch it again. He looked like he wanted to cry when I put it back haha

Awesome job for releasing it back for others to catch! Now I have a reason to go back there again.. I love catfishing!

Thanks for sharing!
I take great satisfaction whenever I catch a bass next to bucketeers, and release it back into the water right in front of their eyes.
hybrid90 wrote:

Awesome job for releasing it back for others to catch! Now I have a reason to go back there again.. I love catfishing!

Thanks for sharing!

Oh no problem! Thinking of going back with some actual kitty bait to see if there are any others.

southbayareabassman wrote:
Wow thats awsome what did u catch it on bud??

Nightcrawlers. Line was sitting in the water for about 30 min.

blckshirt98 wrote:
I take great satisfaction whenever I catch a bass next to bucketeers, and release it back into the water right in front of their eyes.
haha same here
Wow on just a nightcrawler thats an amazing catch brotha
thats a huge kitty. nice job

and why somebody would even think of eating fish from that water is beyond crazy
That pond is full of surprises.

I caught my first Jig fish at that pond, haven't been fishing there in months!