RODS AND REELS

I HAVE 4 CURADO 201E LEFT HAND RETRIEVE FOR SALE THE TRUSTY GREEN REEL. $60-65 EA. 2 DIAWA REELS ONE FUEGO FOR $95. ONE TEAM DAIWA SOL FOR $95 ALL LEFT HAND RETRIEVE. AS FOR THE RODS THERE ALL STAR RODS $60 EA. IVE GOT JIG RODS TO DROP SHOT RODS. LET ME KNOW WHAT KIND YOU WANT AND ILL GIVE YOU THE DETAILS.
yo brad hit me up, i'm tims friend. 4085002018. i'll take the curados and the sol. consider it sold man.
HEY GREYELEPHANT I TRYED CALLING YOU SO HERES MY NUMBER 4085900687 HIT ME UP
ahh man Brad.. Wish they were right handed reels (200) instead of 201....
yeah if they only were...... the all star rods are from $35 to $75 i have around 8 or 9 of them.
Are you doing any upgrade Brad? What's up with selling all these reels for cheap dude? BTW, good luck on the tourney for this month.
YEAH IM UP GRADING TO ALL POWELL RODS AND NEW CURADOS AND CITICAS. THANKS HOPEFULLY THE TOURNY WILL GO WELL I HEARD THE BITE IS TOUGH......
I did the same thing Brad... have all Powells now. Have all Curados and now I need 2 Citicas... Great Pairings too... Sensitive and Smooth...
Thanks again for the Sol Brad!!! let me know if ur down in san jose for a fishing trip and have abackseater for me!!! lol ..we should fish one day! Cant wait to bust this out, hopefully i can save up for a new rod
Do you have any of the Curados left? If so give me a call.

408-506-8995 Thanks.