Salt Springs Valley Reservoir Tournaments

Salt Springs Valley Reservoir Tournaments
Just a little information about a small foothill reservoir that is starting up having their small bass tournaments again this spring. The economy has hit this small resort as it has many others. The owners are trying their best to keep a great fishing location open after this year. If they can get enough interest in some small club events that are already planned then we are going to try and plan even more events with them to bring this small reservoir back to it's previous popularity. At one time in the recent past they had full capacity in the small RV park and campers there more frequently. At last check there were only 3 RV's in the campground. I am posting this just to let everyone know that they have a new web site up and there is some small bass tournaments planned on their web site, with the next on on March 21st, 6 am blast off. it's only $50 per team and the more that sign up the bigger the prize pool. this lake has an off the water at dark policy however there are a few day tournaments listed as well as a couple of night tournaments this summer when it's just too hot to be out there. Please at least look at their web site and if you are interested you can contact me or call the resort owners and just show them how we fisherman support the places we have left to fish. This resort was owned almost 60 years ago by my mother's cousins and she spent many years there as a kid. I just don't want to see us lose another great location due to lack of visitors as well as the fact that this place is cheaper than any other paid lake in the area. Thank you for reading this post, any questions or comments please let us know.

http://saltspringsvalleyreservoir.weebly.com/

Team Mc Fishing Pro Staff