San Jose Bass Store Is Open!!

My fellow SJBers, the store is now open. I've integrated a new storefront, and I would appreciate it if everyone who purchases a hat would let me know how your experience was. Also, if you experience any difficulties, please report them on this thread.

The Store link is now located at the top.

Thanks!

Marce
The hats are awesome, best fitted hat I have ever worn!
Thanks Kev...

Also, the stock of each item is limited. I chose to include the Stock Available on each item to make things easier. You'll notice that some of these hats only have 1 item left....

Marce
awesome hats! i can't order one now but are you planning on getting more when these are sold out?
maby you can sell some baits. i bet tons of people would wan't some huds.
Just ordered my cap... Cant wait to get it. I'll prolly never take it off. And make sure I sport it in all the pics..... 8-)
Just like your shirt Rick lol lol jk.
RICK wrote:
Just ordered my cap... Cant wait to get it. I'll prolly never take it off. And make sure I sport it in all the pics..... 8-)

Rick,

For being such a loyal SJB member, and ordering the very first hat from the store, I'm going to send you two hats. I will throw in a White with Black Logo as well... 8-)

Enjoy, and thanks again for rocking your SJB gear while fishing.

Peace.

Marce
Marce.....

You gottem at ur house????? If so save me a l/xl blk with white logo.....Ill stop by and hand u the cash!!!! Like Rick i'll prolly never take it off !!!!!....HAhahahaha..

LMK....I want one b 4 they run out!!!!......

Jr
Wow [8|] I just got my hats and cant believe how fast the shipping was. Right on Marce.

Hella sick hats- Look good and feel good too. Sporting it right now at work!!!! ahahaha
Jim Jr wrote:
Marce.....

You gottem at ur house????? If so save me a l/xl blk with white logo.....Ill stop by and hand u the cash!!!! Like Rick i'll prolly never take it off !!!!!....HAhahahaha..

LMK....I want one b 4 they run out!!!!......

Jr

Sure do Jr. Just send me a text and I'll hook you up...

Marce