San Jose Salmon Report

New guy here but just wanted to let everyone know that a certain lake/reservoir/pond in San Jose that just got pumped full, has Salmon in it. Seen 5 of them swimming around on. Probably won't survive too long since water will start warming up. Fished jigs and shakey heads 3/10/13 from 9:30-12:00 for nada.
Happens every year. Too bad they usually don't feed when stuck in lakes.
Might as well catch them and have them for dinner!
Crazy part is that it' neither a lake or a reservoir. It's on the east side of the 408. That's about as much as I'll say about the location. ;)
Welcome new guys
almadenbassmaster wrote:
Welcome new guys

Umm, just because I don't post doesn't mean I'm a lurking bucket fisherman. I've been fishing percs and lakes in the area since 09. I live in a dorm, so I don't even have a kitchen to cook my catch (not that I'm interested). Feel better now?
Pretty sure he was actually just saying welcome to you. You know being a nice guy and stuff. lol
Tin Can wrote:
Pretty sure he was actually just saying welcome to you. You know being a nice guy and stuff. lol

LOL yeah talk about taking things completely the wrong way.

Welcome new guy! :D
Haha, ok. Sorry about being oversensitive. I know I don't contribute to the discussions here, but there just seemed to be a negative feeling towards lurkers with all the fish eaters stalking forums. Anyway, I've probably seen a lot of you out at the percs. I'll say hi next time! 8-)
SV119 wrote:
Crazy part is that it' neither a lake or a reservoir. It's on the east side of the 408. That's about as much as I'll say about the location. ;)

You must be talking about Lake Cunningham huh? If not, it's the Penitencia Perc ponds. Members on here have seen dead salmon there before.

I've also seen a dead salmon in Almaden Lake where I fish regularly.
I don't think anybody fishes for bass at Lake Cunningham. ;)
q1w2e3_89 wrote:
Haha, ok. Sorry about being oversensitive. I know I don't contribute to the discussions here, but there just seemed to be a negative feeling towards lurkers with all the fish eaters stalking forums. Anyway, I've probably seen a lot of you out at the percs. I'll say hi next time! 8-)

Yeah Man just a quick Hello and welcome to SJB nothin sarcastic implied :D
Tight lines and Fish On !!!