Selling Minnkota Trolling Motor 30LB Thrust+Marine battery++

I'm selling a Minnkota Trolling Motor 30LB Thrust+Marine battery+Battery Recharger

All for 100$. Worth 200$

Let me know if youre interested. Removing stuff from this package will not lower the price. For example, if you want just the motor itll still be 100$.
Price is now 80$.
I know its been a while, still available by any chance?
Still available. [green]
Ender
Check your PM please.
SOLD.
LOL Well we took it to the lake last saturday, and promptly lost the prop! Not your fault Ender, the inspector at the lake made us take the prop off so she could see the back of it (looking for weeds / water etc.) I guess my buddy didn't tighten it enough!
That's a serious inspection. Never heard of them saying you have to dissasemble a trolling motor. I'm almost thankful not to have a boat lol. I wish these lakes would provide rental boats like in so cal. If they did i would have bought those items. how times change.
Jigster wrote:
That's a serious inspection. Never heard of them saying you have to dissasemble a trolling motor. I'm almost thankful not to have a boat lol. I wish these lakes would provide rental boats like in so cal. If they did i would have bought those items. how times change.

Pinto has rentals, no motor though.
:/ that is very unfortunate. I think that's bull actually! I've never been asked to disassemble my propellor.

You can buy replacement propellors I'm sure. Actually they have propellors that are designed to cut through weeds even.
Ender wrote:
:/ that is very unfortunate. I think that's bull actually! I've never been asked to disassemble my propellor.

You can buy replacement propellors I'm sure. Actually they have propellors that are designed to cut through weeds even.

Yep, got one from Bass Pro. Thanks again for the deal Ender.