SJB newb

Hi all, mAking the routine intro post. Did some fishing when i was younger and getting back inito it alot this year. I stumbled upon this site googling local info.
Anyway, looking for good leads on a bass boat in the 4k range, any good places to look besides craigslist?
And im fishing calero for the first time in a while next week. Not looking for anyones honey hole or go to lure but any reco's on where to fish would help.

Thanks!
Welcome to the forum, I dont know any where besides cragslist that has bass boats for sale. You might wanna try a dealer around here (if there is any) or bass pro shops in Manteca
Im selling mine if your interested..
17-bass-tracker-4474.html

let me know....
Im motivated to sell...
Just went out today and went striper fishing at San Luis... she ran awesome..
We hit 30 MPH on gps.. 2 adults and full gear..
Oh man i saw your boat on cl, looks good! The follinig pics you posted look better than the cl ones. Lemme think about it but its a definite possibility. Thanks for posting! Where are you located? I might wanna look it over ahead of time. Feel free to pm me
Hey Jt. send me a private tell and i can help ya out for the shore fishing spots at Calero.
Hey Jigster you should be asking JT to take you out on the water with him..Believe he purchased Rippin_lips tracker. It's a good little boat!
And I sold Jigster my 12fter as well so he has a boat too
Dang he got that boat? Motor too?