skunk streaks suck....

I've been on a 4 trip skunk streak till today. I hate skunks :D
Straps and I went to the delta today, expecting rain. Ended up getting no rain...postfrontal conditions perfect for skunk #5 Â ;D We fished for stripers and largies around disco bay area. I caught the only fish and finally broke my skunk streak.

The catching sucked, but the fishing was great.
What did you catch the bass on?
Jerb's it's the new boat man you, have to give it to me then your skunk will go away.............it's the boat dude I know it is........... ;D ;D The fish are used to the purple toon..............New name for boat S.S. SKUNK ;)
Where have you tooken the boat out besides the delta,or have you only took it there?
Quote:
I've been on a 4 trip skunk streak till today. I hate skunks :D
Straps and I went to the delta today, expecting rain. Ended up getting no rain...postfrontal conditions perfect for skunk #5 Â ;D We fished for stripers and largies around disco bay area. I caught the only fish and finally broke my skunk streak.

The catching sucked, but the fishing was great.

If your just talking trips to the Delta. I feel your pain dude!

I've been on the same streak now for 3 trips out there. What makes it even worse is that there is usually that extra bit of excitement when I go out to the Delta. :( >:(
well...I don't think its the boat sr. ;D Eventhough I have been focusing more on learning how use my boat more effectively, ie control my boat better. I've taken to the delta, calero, and anderson. Both of the locals lakes have handed me a skunk :-[

dmun, that fish was caught on a jig poppin it right out of the weeds and down a drop.

Glenn...I haven't been skunked at the delta in a while, but have came real close a few times. The delta is a hard place to fish cause everything looks so bassy.

O'yeah...I hate winter fishing! Last year in my canoe I got skunked 10 straight times.
Just had to give you a bad time about the boat, just when I thought you where turning pro striper fisherman......You where on those striper's for awhile....Nice LMB though.......... I noticed what's wrong you don't have a rolley/cig in your mouth... ;)
its cause you aint fishing with me bro! ;D
im thinkin on tuesday we hit up amador, whatcha think?
haha...who's been skunked on the delta the last few times, before this
last sunday ;D Congrats on that finish at that hook tourney too.

I might be down. I'm in vegas right now, I'll hit you up when I get back.
Jerb's you are in Vegas, are you gettin married???????? :'(....... ;D ;D
are you crazy sr.... ;D
you still in vegas , can i get some action on the giants