Skunked in my last 4 trips @ Almaden.

*sigh* I just need a few... I would like to catch 50 bass by June.. ;|
Reservoir or lake
Lake. *sigh* MAYBE Sunday will prove different. Though two bass (male and female) were bedding up under a cement water runoff pipe... The male was trying to rape the female it seemed... they were only about 4'' below the surface, literally right next to the shore.
FishStalkerDave wrote:
Lake. *sigh* MAYBE Sunday will prove different. Though two bass (male and female) were bedding up under a cement water runoff pipe... The male was trying to rape the female it seemed... they were only about 4'' below the surface, literally right next to the shore.

This is how most of nature works with a few exceptions. Dude is not gonna' bring her flowers lol
houla wrote:
FishStalkerDave wrote:
Lake. *sigh* MAYBE Sunday will prove different. Though two bass (male and female) were bedding up under a cement water runoff pipe... The male was trying to rape the female it seemed... they were only about 4'' below the surface, literally right next to the shore.

This is how most of nature works with a few exceptions. Dude is not gonna' bring her flowers lol


Flowers :D lol Thats dang funny
Yeah i was skuned at almaden as well
houla wrote:
FishStalkerDave wrote:
Lake. *sigh* MAYBE Sunday will prove different. Though two bass (male and female) were bedding up under a cement water runoff pipe... The male was trying to rape the female it seemed... they were only about 4'' below the surface, literally right next to the shore.

This is how most of nature works with a few exceptions. Dude is not gonna' bring her flowers lol



Hey now, your giving my secrets away, that's where I pour my ether.... they never suspect the flowers.... Then BOOM. I'm in... Literally.
what u been using out there dave?
Which part are you fishing? I tend to get more bites along the Winfield side versus the Coleman side.

Try using Roboworms (green with blue stripe) on a 4/0 J-hook T-rigged. That setup always works for me. Got two of my monsters that way.

Good luck!
Got a bedding bass this morning, with a D-shot senko. I kept the bait right on her bed until she got mad enough to eat it... 2lbs 7oz. No photo, she jumped off my scale before I could snap a photo, and went right back into the water.
Caught my second fish of the year :D !!
almadenbassmaster wrote:
Caught my second fish of the year :D !!



When were you there? I left at 11:30a.m.- 40a.m. "ish"

Did I see you or talk to you?
No bites for me at Almaden and the percs today. Damn carp were driving me nuts!
FishStalkerDave wrote:
almadenbassmaster wrote:
Caught my second fish of the year :D !!



When were you there? I left at 11:30a.m.- 40a.m. "ish"

Did I see you or talk to you?


I did leave at 1100-1130
I did meet Chris i belive his name was , i did say hey to a few folks who were out on the colman bridge side
Yeah, almadenbassmaster. That was me you bumped into. I never did catch those two we were trying for. Argh so irritating they were just staring at everything I threw. I'm going back tomorrow morning, hope to bump into some of you fellas.
clutch3184 wrote:
Yeah, almadenbassmaster. That was me you bumped into. I never did catch those two we were trying for. Argh so irritating they were just staring at everything I threw. I'm going back tomorrow morning, hope to bump into some of you fellas.



Yeah Chris!
They just waitin for you to piss em off and then [8|]
Yep, gonna bring all the tackle and two rods. Hopefully I can piss them off twice as fast.
hey Dave I think I talked to u when u were leaving I had the cowboy hat on, not sure who everyone else was I talked to. I managed two on a swimbait reaction bite, beding bass were not having any of it though, did see some hawgs.
:D :D :D
Got another one Today !!! Fished about 2hrs hey clutch ! Got picture this time !
Then where's it at haha