Someone want to go halves on a guided delta trip???

I want take a guided trip on the delta and wanted to see if someone here would go halves with me.

I don't know of too many guides for the delta other than cooch. Anyway, if anyone is interested let me know and we can start to plan on booking the day.

Thanks
Coooooooooch is the man!!!!! He knows his stuff.....

LMK when u plan on going...... I did a guide with him about a year ago....HE IS GREAT......U ask him anything,anything and he is more than willing to show u all of it!!!!...

Heck when I went our day started off really crappy.....Meaning we couldnt get on any fish.....So instead of and 8 hr day it turned into a 12 hr day and no extra charge!!!!....That was KOOL OF HIM.........

If u cant find no one to go with HECK I'll DO IT AGAIN!!!!!......It was a blast.....And hey cant hurt to learn a lil more about the Delta!!!!!.....

LMK what date u were thinking about and ya better hurry he fills up FAST!!!!!....Cause he's GOOD!!!!.....LOL......

Jr
I too have been with Cooch a couple years ago. Spent 8 hrs with him on the Delta from Sandmound to Sherman Lake to Little Mandeville. He is very knowledgeable and will to help you learn all you need to know. He's most famous for jig fishing, but willing to show you other techniques as well. Contact me if you still need another person to go with you. I sure like to book him again for another great experience.
Hey mvergara79. How much is it for the guide service? (Jim Jr. and Floater are ahead of me though unless they decide not to go)
Hi Martin, Thanks fer inquiring to Cooch's Fishing. I am booked solid through March and have no days available. First available days are in April, Sat 5 & Thursday 9th. I also have th 19th, 26, 26 & 30 open.

Cooch

Thinking about going that first weekend in April...would that be ok with you....if not let me know what other dates work from what he posted....thanks!

i responded to everyone who contacted me....so whoever is serious hit me up...i want to go catch some big ones!!!
trip booked with Gary - Gwperry -

for april 19th.... i hope to post pics of some pigs....man i can't wait...first time out on the delta....SICK!!!!!!
Im glad someone is going with ya!!!!!.....All I can say is PAY ATTENTION to that OL MAN!!!!!

He knows his stuff......Specially if ur a JIGG fisherman ask him everything cause he knows a few tricks.....Ohhhhh dont bring BRAID LINE.....He will tell u why....Only use 17 or 20 lb floro or Mono......

The rocky delta tears up braid and with one lil strand frayed....If ya hook into a toad gaurantee ull lose it.....I personally saw my other partner who went with me on the trip using braid he got hung up earlier had a good fish on and SNAP!!!!!...There she went....

Have FUN and POST PIXS!!!!!! Cant wait to see um.....

Jr
I am Stoked on this trip never fished the Delta before and ready to see how it is. It looks like a HOG hevan