South Bay 09.26 (11 lbs 15 oz)

In this video you can see Kev pulling in a nice double digit bass (11 lbs 15oz). You can also get a sense as to how pumped up everyone is (especially me).

Towards the end of the video it gets somewhat interesting. When Kev and I exchange high-fives his wedding ring flies off and I make an attempt to catch it while it hits the water. I missed it..... but you get to see how we deal with that in the video as well.

Nice fish Kev!

Enjoy.

[quicktime]http://www.sanjosebass.com/videos/final/kev-11.15.mov[/quicktime]
Hey Kev,

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.....!!!!!!!!!! Classic ;D 8-)
Dude that whole day was classic. ;D I still crack up when I see that vid. I forgot to mention that jerbs probably set the land speed record in his Jeep from the Ranger station to the sh!tters. ;D ;D ;D
haha...I had to go and wasn't about to wait for some slow dudes with two pontoons in the truck ;D
Quote:
Dude that whole day was classic. ;D I still crack up when I see that vid. I forgot to mention that jerbs probably set the land speed record in his Jeep from the Ranger station to the sh!tters. ;D ;D ;D

Isn't that what the waders are for?? ::) :o Then you can turn them inside out and chum the waters! :o :o ;D ;D
Nice fish bro, about the ring, I put on some sunscreen at wiskeytown lake, got my fingers all greazy, dove in the water and when i came to the surface it was gone.. $1100 plantinum band gone forever. The old lady was not a happy camper. But i think that fish was all worth it.
Quote:
Nice fish bro, about the ring, I put on some sunscreen at wiskeytown lake, got my fingers all greazy, dove in the water and when i came to the surface it was gone.. Â $1100 plantinum band gone forever. Â The old lady was not a happy camper. Â But i think that fish was all worth it.

Thanks man! My hands were all full of bass slime not to mention some cool water and a high five. ;D