South Bay 09.26 (7lbs)

Now this is a very interesting video..... Not because I landed a decent size fish but because three seconds before I set the hook Jim Jr. asked me if I wanted to have a friendly "big-fish" wager.

You can faintly here Jim Jr. calling my name and then I look down feel my wallet and realize that my wallet only has a dollar in it. I then call out, "I don't have five bucks!"

Three seconds later fish on! Then as I am reeling it in I respond, "Alright!"

Classic!

[quicktime]http://www.sanjosebass.com/videos/final/marce-6.15.mov[/quicktime]
Should have took the BET!!!!! Could have made some dough!!!!! Sheet like that happens all the time doesnt it!!!???

Was exactle 3 seconds too,what a fluke huh....Nice Fish too by the way...Rep'n it Hard Core SJB Style...
Sweet pig Marce!
You're obviously not Irish or you would have pushed the bet to ten, regardless of what was in your wallet. ;)

-BT
Quote:
Sweet pig Marce!
You're obviously not Irish or you would have pushed the bet to ten, regardless of what was in your wallet. ;)

-BT

Classic.

It's been a while since I watched this video, it brings back some good memories.
Yeah like the MEMORIES I got of you ACTUALLY FISHING......You really need to get out again Marce....

Ur a FISHING VIRGIN......Remeber if you dont USE IT you LOSE IT!!!!! ;D ;D 8-)
Quote:
Quote:
Sweet pig Marce!

-BT

Classic.

It's been a while since I watched this video, it brings back some good memories.
Do you stop eating just because it's cold?
Word on that!

Ever since I started my new job I haven't been able to get out. It's a bummer.

I'll get out soon, as soon as I remove the cobwebs off of the sticks.

Marce
Marce,

That's a great vid! I've watched it a few times and it makes me laugh how you passed up the bet then quickly changed your mind with a fish on ;D

I'd love to catch a delicious bass like that. My brother and I spin for trout usually, but I've always wanted to try bass fishing.

I guess you're not at Cisco anymore... I didn't even know you left. But I see you're alive and well on the web. I like the site. Keep up the good work.

-Marvin
Welcome Marvin!

It's good to hear from a familiar face, and it's even better to know that you're interested in bass fishing.

When ever you and your brother are interested in getting out, just let me know. And thanks for reminding me about this video, every time I watch it I want to drop what I am doing and go fishing. :D

Cheers!

Marce
where is this?