spawn fishing tips

hey sj bass members,
u guys have any spawn or prespawn fishing tips...
thanks,
nick
Post spawn can be one of the greatest times to catch the big ones, they are feeding up on anything they can fit in there mouths. I notice there is allot more luck with crayfish imitations this time of year, as well as larger Swimbaits. Lots of quick protein to get them fat and egged up. Females can be found feeding shallow on flats, adjacent to deep drop offs. They will feed and drop back down to deeper water when they need to or just feel bitchy. Males will rush up to the shallows first to secure there genetics, finding there area to make beds. Smallmouth bass make much more elaborate beds then do Largemouth, they are the Rico Swavays of bedding. In a boat you can see Smallmouth beds from 20' away in clear water, usually a large white circle in a rocky area. Largemouth usually have very small beds in shallower water, another cleaned out area and can be anywhere. I think number one thing when fish are bedding would be good polarized glasses, If you can see them on beds you can usually catch them. I usually use a very bright color, white would be my favorite color. Drag it through an area that you think is a bed very slowly and most of the time the will pick it up. It can be tough to hook them however, when they have eggs they usually pull it off there bed and put it just outside there bedding area. I have had fish pick it up several times and not be able to Set'Em Good. When you are talking 5lb plus fish I usually sit there until they get pissed off enough to commit to it. I could go on but am probably boring you, maybe to much info...
NUMBER ONE THING OF BED FISHING IS TO RELEASE THE FISH AS SOON AS YOU CAN, THE MOMENT YOU TAKE THAT FISH OFF THERE BED THERE WILL BE PREDATORS EATING THE GENETICS OF THE FUTURE.

Set'em Good
thanks set em god those tips really help me ... im gonna use the tips next time i go out... you werent getting boring and set em good theres never too much information i want to learn as much as i can... thanks