stevens creek reservoir

two on dropshot
Where were you fishing from? I was out last monday and last wednesday - 1 bite on monday on a kastmaster and nothing on wednesday...
Does anybody know if Stevens Creek is open to non-power boats? the website is pretty inaccurate and i'm hoping to get out there on my kayak this weekend.
I heard from ranger about a couple of months ago that they were open only on weekends for hand launching.
It's open to all boats, non-power and electric. Saw a couple of bass boats out there a few weekends ago. Not sure about weekdays.
Hand launching and weekends only until April 15 when most of the Santa Clara County reservoirs reopen to boating water levels permitting. Lexington just stopped allowing trailer launching on weekends 2 weeks ago due to low water level.
tried it today only 2 fish around 1.5lbs texas rigged kreature, probably wont go back as is a little drive from campbell and traffic sucks on the way home lol
Freak ya traffic sucks ppl need to learn to drive!
sure hope the rain doesn't screw things up too hard before the weekend..
speedyspaghetti wrote:
Where were you fishing from? I was out last monday and last wednesday - 1 bite on monday on a kastmaster and nothing on wednesday...

i had luck everywhere on the other side from the parking lot