Suggestions for a second setup?

I'm looking to get a second rod and reel and was hoping i could get your guys advice on some choices. My only pole is a shimano clarus 7' med-heavy, very fast tip with a $60 Dawia baitcaster (left) 6:3:1.............i forget the model. I use it for everything, plastics to jigs from the bank. I know i need to upgrade my reel first but what setup would be the second most important to have? My budget is around $200, any suggestions?
me personaly i like uglysticks there great rods if ur on a budget and if desired match it wait a better reel
What particular baits are you going to throw with the new set up?

A 7' Med action is always nice to have...I am using the same shimano clarus as you (csc-70MH action:fast) and have a Med action too (csc-70M action:medfast). I also use the rame rod in the 6-6 I use for spinnerbaits (csc-66MHA action:fast). However I do want to upgrade to better more expensive, specific purpose rods, when I have the extra cash. The shimano rods have all worked just fine. Great "over the counter replacement warranty." I need new updated reels, they are 2 generations pass. I was able to purchase one of the new 2009 reels. shimano curado (201E7) If you prefer the right hand retrieve use (200E7), but they will run from 150-200 with tax or shipping. It is my favorite reel so far! My little jade treasure! lol
$200 bucks could get you a pretty darn good setup. Kev (Kevkc) has about 30 setups and is one of the best bargain shoppers I know. He could have some serious advice.

When I got into fishing, I bought myself an all purpose rod - Lamiglas XC705 which I use pretty much like how you are using your setup today. Jigs, senkos, plastics, etc..

The second rod I bought was a crankbait rod. It too is a lamiglas, the Skeet Reese version except it isn't orange.
I was thinking about a spinning setup, or a cranking, or,............. there's just so many options. I can only reach what i can cast to from the shore. Already lost 3 crank baits due to snags this month (oh well). Hey RaggaM you gave me advice before i got my first setup..............thanks for all your advice!!!!!
Now that's what I'm talkin about Marce! Quality, specific purpose rods. You are too 8-) ...lol
My pleasure to lend a helping hand! Don't look up to me though...I just speak from my own experiences. Some one else may always put me to shame! [red]
Raggamuffin Rippin wrote:
Don't look up to me though...I just speak from my own experiences. Some one else may always put me to shame! [red]

Sorry Ryan , just had too...

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Funny Mike... lol lol lol lol lol lol . Had to sign back on to respond.