Sunday Wind was Howlin,Swells were thumpin

Well went to coyote sunday,Whole darn place to ourselves not another kickboat around
-Well we did feel the wind and did see the small ripples flowing ;).........so we set up and hit the water...........................oh my well the ripples turned to whitecaps :o :o :o :o
and the bite was non existent , my frien did geyt a dink and i was happy just to get back to the launch ramp without missing it and being blown all the way down :-/ :-/ :-/
well thats it and i guess i know why i had the lake to ourselves :o :o :o :o
Wow..whata change from Saturday. I went out there about 730am,lil'fog,no wind, and water was glass. I managed to get a small dink and thats it folks. >:(
Quote:
Wow..whata change from Saturday. I went out there about 730am,lil'fog,no wind, and water was glass. I managed to get a small dink and thats it folks. Â >:(

That's cuz you can't use a spinnerbait and a bobber at the same time, ya Beauty!
I know, but I did managed to snagg a nice wedding ring on my line. :o I might pawn it,get a few $$$$$ and spend it at JJ's Supplies though!! ;D
ouch! ;D
Quote:
I know, but I did managed to snagg a nice wedding ring on my line. :o I might pawn it,get a few $$$$$ and spend it at JJ's Supplies though!! ;D

You may be able to get a couple of huds with that ring or a few sacks of robos. ;D
Yea I take gold ring's for robo's I know where I can get double The $$$$$$ for it.........I hear catching those ring's in coyote are like real rare spice's, might even be a world record ......... :o ;D
Anybody know if the launch ramp parking lot is open at Coyote yet?
ya, its open.
Are you dead serious? :-? Man if it is I 'll jam over there as soon as possible!
Quote:
Are you dead serious? :-? Man if it is I 'll jam over there as soon as possible!

Dude take it easy and read the question again ;D :-X
Quote:

Not the ramp itself, it hasn't even pissed enough rain to raise the lake level yet.
I was only wondering about the parking lot cuz they were repaving and restriping.

LOL, great enthusiasm though... ;D
I thought it was the launch ramp itself. Still if it was I would probaly be there in a heartbeat! I banked Coyote about a month ago and it was already open.