Sweet Jim Jr. came in 9th at CBT at Anderson Top 20 going to

Coyote on Sunday..... he did not tell me.... what the weight was just text me that he came in 9th... anybody else know if any other SJBers made it ?????? :)
no second day 4 me, i thought i had some stuff figured out, but the cold front that blasted thru here on thurs/fri, changed all of that, plus i had a brain fart, stopped fishing early, big motor would not start,
you know the rules about the kill switch, About 1 oclock, apparently when i took off my pfd and flipped the kill switch, feeling pretty stupid.. Nice meeting JSBASSIN, and my partner mismeasured a fish booo.

and Good Luck JR.
Woot woot!! [!]
Congrats Jim bring it home for SJB
congratz and nice job!!
Mas and I missed the cut by a pound...just another reminder of why I hate fishing at dinkerson.

Get em Jr!
missed the cut by .62 of a pound. all we needed was one two pounder to get rid of the 1lb 4oz. small fish we had and we would of been in. had seven lbs. even. caught some nice 2.25 lbers to 3lbs. in practice but couldnt catch one to save our lives in the tourney.. lol first place had 14lbs. second place ten lbs. like two or three 9lb bags and the rest were seven to eight lb bags. 20th place had 7.62lbs. pretty much if you got one good(2.25-2.5lb) fish and a limit you made the cut. wish i was at coyote right now.. haha hopefully your kid takes it down sr. and i believe a couple other san jose bass members made the cut.. (mike johnson, triton tim were the only two ppl i recognized from previous posts and pics but im sure there was more.) maybe next time. ;( lol
oh ya big fish was 3 3/4 lbs. i believe. it was a dinkfest but still fun..
I talked to Jim in the parking lot at Ando for a few, cool guy and was cool to see him place really well...and Dave bro...your boat is straight off the hook! Haha at one point I was just laughing at how tricked it is..if you ever wanna bass and don't have a partner shoot me a pm bro.
davetnitro wrote:
no second day 4 me, i thought i had some stuff figured out, but the cold front that blasted thru here on thurs/fri, changed all of that, plus i had a brain fart, stopped fishing early, big motor would not start,
you know the rules about the kill switch, About 1 oclock, apparently when i took off my pfd and flipped the kill switch, feeling pretty stupid.. Nice meeting JSBASSIN, and my partner mismeasured a fish booo.

and Good Luck JR.

I remember Jim Jr. did that kill switch thing at the delta had it attached tohis vest and it flipped the switch and he was tring to start the motor and no go...finally he figured it out flipped the switch a bam started for a while we where sweating it stuck in the delta not a good thing.... Dam Dave sorry you did not make it on day 2......anyway we will see you at yote ....soon :)