swimbaits ?????

Ok guys so i have soft plastic swimbaits and some hard savage gear glide baits which both the above sink. I was wondering how many guys like or use floating swimbaits?? Let me know im looking into getting a few just wondering opinions before hand.
Black do shell cracker...
I dont understand
He meant Black Dog...
Same company makes the Lunker Punker.
Lol i get it. Any of u guys have any opinions on gettin topwater ones or not??
Buy a hudd 68 6" trout rof 12
And an 8" hudd trout rof 12

Sling that shoot all day!!!

Quit buying savage wasting money!!!

Look at my avatar pic that's what ya
Get when you huck Hudds!!!!

Jr
Thanks for the words of wisdom jim lol and ive decided on a new reel and a floating spro 6 inch swim bait
Ok just ordered a lews laser mg speed spool and a spro bbz1 jr in sexy lavender color floating version
Lews are good quality reels.
must be advanced angler to appreciate n master.
I got a couple BB1 I really like them but if you decide
you wanna skip them be prepared to spend some time
getting to know your gear.
Thanks urbina but this year ima be just throwing swimbaits and topwater.
Hey thats cool. I've been looking around at swim baits but wanna keep it under 1 oz so I don't have to purchase another set up. what are you favorite ?
what do you think of the S-waver by R2S ?
I think I'm mainly looking at soft body baits
Urbina wrote:
Hey thats cool. I've been looking around at swim baits but wanna keep it under 1 oz so I don't have to purchase another set up. what are you favorite ?
what do you think of the S-waver by R2S ?
I think I'm mainly looking at soft body baits

I don't own any s wavers yet and they look good and i wanna get one. And dont have a favorite yet but i do have a few glide baits from savage gear and some of there soft plastic line thru as well. I have some of the spro bbz1 shad style baits in topwater and i ordered that bbz1 jr 6inch in a topwater version as well. Ive done ok on the bbz1 shad baits so im kinda liking those and will probably order sone of them in slow sink soon. As well as another bbz1 jr in another color and slow sink as well.
S-Wavers are awesome and a fricken steal compared to similar baits. There are some quality control issues I have found. If possible when buying, pull the bait out of the package and hold vertically by the nose. Slowly turn the bait side to side and make sure the hinge is totally free. I have one that the tail will stick ever so slightly to one side and it totally screws up the action.
Spro has finally come out with a rat bait its a topwater bait and it looks sick i cant wait to get some money together to order it.
But $32 for that Spro rat.... Damn