Thank you for all the good vibes!

I want to thank everyone on this forum for all the positive words said about our shop and staff. We've been through alot in 38 years of busines and know this won't be the last. As for Bass Pro Shop opening in 2015, I know we will all go to check it out, buy some stuff...even I will (heard they have a great cloth selection) lol . But I want you all to know that we will even work that much harder to make Coyote Bait and Tackle a place you will always want to come back to! As we will strive to keep our selection of fishing tackle pertinent, "fresh" to what is happening now in the fishing market and our local lakes. We think the world of our customers...we get to know you, your names, your family, and what is going on in your every day lives. We will always be that store!!
We look forward to serving our customers for many more years to come!!
Denise Bradford and staff
Coyote Bait and Tackle
Well put Denise ....Mom and Pop store are the BEST cause you do treat us a little better and know most of us by name which make a person feel good .....I know Jim Jr. and I will always be a customer of your's ...TY for many years of service...
Denise, thanks for always being there and supporting all the anglers out there. I drag as many people in there as I can. I don't think you need to worry much about Bass Pro. It's just another walmart however they sell boats. Keep up the great customer service... you are guys are gonna be fine with or with Bass Pro.

They have a ton of clothes and a good fudge shop. Thats about it.