Thankgiving sale begins Wednesday!! At Coyote Bait & Tackle

Coyote Bait is not waiting for black Friday! we will be having a Sunny Wednesday sale!! All rods and reels will be 10% off and we pay the tax, Plus all lures and clothing will be 20% off. 2012 Fishing License are available for purchase. Sale 11/23 -11/27/2011
Im there! :)
Any possibility of a Christmas sale ;)

Patiently waiting :)
Do you guys have gift certificates? Need drop a hint to the wife if you do...have to get a ton of stuff!
macr88 wrote:

there will be a christmas sale 1 week before christmas
Kevkc wrote:
Do you guys have gift certificates? Need drop a hint to the wife if you do...have to get a ton of stuff!

they do have gift certificates
Kevkc wrote:

More powerbait Kev? lol
Rippin_Lips wrote:
Kevkc wrote:

More powerbait Kev? lol

I will let JimmyG have that stuff, but he will have to find a new trout hole since his favorite place Parkway shut down for good.
It actually closed for good huh???
WOW lots trout in them waters still swimming around as well as many big sturgies and cats!!
nicholas.trinh wrote:
macr88 wrote:

Awesome

Thank you

Hey Nicholas, What day? Or is it the whole week before Xmas & if so will they have sales on reels too?? I need a PXL-R…If not I could really use more tackle…
nicholas.trinh wrote:
macr88 wrote:

mmasturgeon wrote:

Hey Nicholas, What day? Or is it the whole week before Xmas & if so will they have sales on reels too?? I need a PXL-R…If not I could really use more tackle…
nicholas.trinh wrote:
macr88 wrote:

sent you a pm