The swimbait setup finally paid off...    twice.

Went out to coyote today with JimJr, we got out on the water about 7:30. I was thinking it wasn't going to be a good day on the water because of how cold it was last night. Threw the hudd anyway for about two hours and was getting impatient fast. I thought to myself I'll throw it a couple more casts. Thats when I felt "THUNK", I set the hook and knew it was going to be a big one. Got it to the boat pretty quick Jim lipped her like a pro. 10lb 4oz! ;D ;D First swimbait fish and a personal best. about two hours later another fish that went 8 lbs 4oz. Both fished had the hudd abosuletly choked on. Oh yeah Jim didn't have the best of days and it had nothing to do with catching fish. Sorry bro :'( The blood on it's gill area was from me, not the fish.
Man nice TOAD thats a HAWG! Congrats!
nice catch!
congrats on the big fish! hard work pays off.
Nice!!
Do you use a stinger or just the factory hook on the hudd?
Nice Fish or should I say 2 fish............Jr. called me and woke me up,when you landed that big 1...........NOW WE JUST NEED TO HOOKUP ON JR'S GEAR HE LOST...........BOY THE BOTTOM OF COYOTE SURE HAS A LOT OF GEAR ETC. SO IF ANYBODY HOOK'S A DOBIN'S ROD AND 2500REEL IT BELONG'S TO JR.........(REWARD)
Man I should go scuba diving in coyote for all kinds of stuff.Jr hope you get your rod and reel back. ;)
wow! first it was jojo's setup and now its jrs? coyote sure love you guys haha. jk jk. lets hope i hook it up this weekend. if i do end up making it out there.
I met jr up there today when I got off work threw the hudd all day. Jr gets stuck on a tree we get his hudd out. My employee gets his hudd stuck we get his out. I get stuck on the same dalm tree as jr and my hudd went to the good ol coyote drink but I will find it this summer when the water warms up and the lake gets a little lower.
Thanks guys, and no I didn't use a stinger hook really didn't need to on those two fish. It was buried way back in the roof of their mouth. Couldn't see the bait if their mouth was closed. Bummer about the rod and reel oh and the bait. when the water warms up maybe I'll go fo a swim at least for the Hudd. Not to sure where the rod is. If I could trade those two fish yesterday for Jims rod, I wouldn't. Sorry Jim.......J/K ;)
Troy,

Man It was SICK LIPP'N them PIGGIES for ya.....Would do it anytime bro...Specially since we didnt have a NET!!!! Lol....

I dont care if the HOOK got me man I was gunna LIP THOS BAD BOI'S NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!

I cant beleive how hard they were SLAMMING IT,you ROD was doubled over,and its a XH I was like WHOOOAAAA!!!! PIG!!!!!

On GUYS LIKE HE SAID they we CHOKIN ON THE HUDDS!!!!! They were atleast an 1inch or so in,if there mouths were closed couldnt see HUDD....Now thats FRIKN AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol...

Yeah SH!TY day for me man....F'n lost a DOBYN 766 Flip Stick and Curado 200 Lefty spooled w/ braid!!!! Lost it around the 5mile hr BOUY on the NORTH END!!!!!

IF ANYONE HOOKS INTO IT REWARD!!!!!! REWARD!!!! REWARD!!!!!

After that happened I was BUMMED!!!! SAT and didnt fish for about 40 min....WAS HEART BROKEN!!!!!!! :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'( And lost a F'N HUDD TOO!!!!!! Was not my DAY!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( :'( :-/ :-[

But I DID HAVE FUN LIPPN!!!!!! :o :o :D :D :D ;) ;) :) :) :)

Troy hit me up anytime bro you wanna go fishing and when I wanna loose another ROD!!!! LOL...

Like you said TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS.....AND THIS ONE WAS DEEP!!!

Jr
Quote:

Troy hit me up anytime bro you wanna go fishing and when I wanna loose another ROD!!!! Â LOL... Â

;D ;D Where did u lose that hudd?
Quote:
Quote:

Troy hit me up anytime bro you wanna go fishing and when I wanna loose another ROD!!!! Â LOL... Â

;D ;D Where did u lose that hudd?

In a TREE!!!!

Everything was lost yesterday 3/31 GO FIGURE last day of the month...

And a BAD ONE @ THAT!!!!!
I've lost some baits there but nothing thats worths 40 bucks.
So did u and Gene lose hudds in trees?
I lost mine in a tree not sure where jr lost his
Dude that's a beautiful fish, congrats!! 8-)
The Lemos Curse.....
Beware Jim Sr. your next! LOL

Quote:
wow! first it was jojo's setup and now its jrs? coyote sure love you guys haha. jk jk. lets hope i hook it up this weekend. if i do end up making it out there.
Quote:
The Lemos Curse.....
Beware Jim Sr. your next! LOL

Quote:

ANd I have a feeling Dmun is looking to go for a 40.00 swim too... twice...
If I'm lucky to find them I'll give them back but I won't know whos whos?