This is why I like SJBass.com and not westernbass.com

Check out the idiot post that detours me from loging in to this site and sticking with SJBass.com........Name: smoke
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: smoke
E-Mail: smokeitup@negro.net
Water Temp:
Water Clarity: Muddy (0-2 feet visibility)
Report: ok mr.knowitall how about you stop posting your pics of your fish everywhere. i guess you want more mongolians there catching bass, killing the spawn, and selling them in china town. because that is what is gonna happen to this little lake. congrats tom, omar, fernando, etc. two middle fingers up to you.

Name: smoke
Water Temp:
Water Clarity: Muddy (0-2 feet visibility)
Report: btw, if you ever wanna confront me, i am strapped. i drive a van and i always fish at the boat launch. Parked in the handicapped spot. i wear a farmers hat all the time and smoke cigarettes.

Here was my reply email to smoke: (8-| ;( Hello smoke, not trying to get u upset , or start any issue, but I am a Chinese man born and raised here in Calif. I am writing to you to ask you to please refrain from the racial remarks for I hope you did not mean to offend me in any way, for we have never met, but I have seen u fishing and I have been polite by saying hello to you. Just the Mongolian and Chinatown remarks sort of rubbed me wrong, and I thought to let you know politely.
Thanks and good luck fishing, (8-|
Fellow American and fisherman
Think he SMOKE'D the wrong stuff that Morn!!!!!.....lol....

He is just HATE'N!!!!......

I laughed @ the " I always roll STRAP'D and park in the HANDICAP!!!!!"

LOL......WTF is this guys.......Thug N a Wheelchair!!!!!!....LOL........

I roll Strap'd too!!!!....LOL.....6 on the DECK N 1 in The CHamber(hand)....LOL..........

Jr
You should have told him not to make you mad or you would go all Jet Li on his @$$ send him this vid....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EojH8lJqcno