Tip Guide Replacement?

Anyone know someone local who can replace the tip guide of a rod and how much it would cost? I got a nice rod on clearance but the tip guide was kind of torqued/bent, and when I tried to bend it back with a pair of pliers they kind of scratched the guide and now I think I just need the whole thing replaced.
They are pretty easy to replace yourself. I've done a couple with zero problems. Look on YouTube for the exact procedure, but I just ran a small screwdriver through the eye(so I could twist the guide), and heated it with a lighter until it pulled off. Easier if you have someone else to help you with the heating. Fuji sells replacement tips.
EDIT: I bought the tip online because I'm lazy and wasn't in a hurry. Ended up buying a few until I found the correct size. You want a semi-tight slip-fit. Might be worth it to try Fishermans Warehouse so you don't have to go through the trial and error. Pretty sure they carry the tips.
phpBB [video]
I have taken 3 or 4 rods to CBT and have them fix it . Denise has a guy that comes every Monday to pick up rods and fix them . Quality is good and price is great , $ 10 or $15 for a new tip .
Robb
1Old man wrote:
I have taken 3 or 4 rods to CBT and have them fix it . Denise has a guy that comes every Monday to pick up rods and fix them . Quality is good and price is great , $ 10 or $15 for a new tip .
Robb

...says the guy who pays a "technician" to check the air in his tires... [green]

Merry Christmas old man!
Houla ,
I only do that when your working and it's raining outside ! [8|]
tight lines , happy holidays
Robb