Took a short afternoon trip prior to my new job. Boomshakala

Went out with 3 hours to fish. Landed 3 missed 2.
Nice spot lots of fish hang in there!
almadenbassmaster wrote:
Nice spot lots of fish hang in there!

No idea where you speak of. [green]
:D
Nice fish and grats on the new job!
where is this at?
Super secret location known by only two men and a few frogs and racoons.
Woohoo nice fish man. You're killing em this season :)
SwissBass wrote:

Dude Is KillingEM fer sure FISHSTALKER ROCKS!!!
almadenbassmaster wrote:
SwissBass wrote:

I don't know if I "rock". I am still just getting into all of this! I wanted 50 fish landed by May 29th. I added one more to my pot this morning. They are all getting active, the shad are out in full force and the bass are smashing them.
FishStalkerDave wrote:
almadenbassmaster wrote:
SwissBass wrote:

I don't know if I "rock". I am still just getting into all of this! I wanted 50 fish landed by May 29th. I added one more to my pot this morning. They are all getting active, the shad are out in full force and the bass are smashing them.

Its All about time on the water !! And you got that!
That's what I tell my wife. I don't think she agrees, nor does she understand when/why fish are active during certain times. Ah... Women.

Time on the water actually fishing is a main goal this season, and figuring out what fish do and why. Maybe next season I will target primarily the fatty's. I still want ONE fish over 6 lbs. this season, Once that happen, I will be completely satisfied.
FishStalkerDave wrote:

Time on the water actually fishing is a main goal this season, and figuring out what fish do and why. Maybe next season I will target primarily the fatty's. I still want ONE fish over 6 lbs. this season, Once that happen, I will be completely satisfied.

good stuff out there dave those are some good fish that's all u can do is put time on the water
put time in get to know what they want and Boomshakala lol 6lb in no time :) then its that DD
iam still looking for that DD but only way I can do it is put in time
bighurt408 wrote:
FishStalkerDave wrote:

good stuff out there dave those are some good fish that's all u can do is put time on the water
put time in get to know what they want and Boomshakala lol 6lb in no time :) then its that DD
iam still looking for that DD but only way I can do it is put in time

You haven't hit a 10+? Hrm, I figured you would have already. I would LOVE to do both my 6+ and a DD at once. [green]
lol only 9's and under I have had dreams of 14.3 more then once!!! that # is my goal for life but cant wait to get in that DD club lol lol
bighurt408 wrote:
lol only 9's and under I have had dreams of 14.3 more then once!!! that # is my goal for life but cant wait to get in that DD club lol lol

*starts to sing*

WITH OUR POWERS COMBINED.... WE MAKE.... CAPTAIN LIP RIPPER! He's our hero, bringing in fish DD size like a hero.
Never been there, but I'm hearing Coyote and Uvas are the places for big ones around here.
Yeah, Coyote has the Lunkers, just never got a 10+ out of it myself. My biggest was 7.1lb last year which is also my PB. Coyote can be very frustrating though. I went there at least 12 times last year and this year and caught fish only during my first trip, a small one first and then the 7.1lb

Also lost a ton of lures at Yote. Its the snaggiest lake I've ever fished [green] But hey, when you finally get that Lunker, all lost lures and time spent are forgotten, thats why we do this hehe.

This year so far was frustrating many times, but I already got my 6.5lb out of Calero which is worth all the trips that I caught nothing :)

Anyways I love spending time at the water and being out in the nature, to catch something just is the icing on the cake.

Swiss
FishStalkerDave wrote:
That's what I tell my wife. I don't think she agrees, nor does she understand when/why fish are active during certain times. Ah... Women.

I tell my wife the same thing different times matter temperature weather and trying to move around from spot to spot.
But I tell here this way if it wasn't for sales at the clothing stores and everything were to be right in front of her or in one spot then it would be too easy and then everyone would get what she wanted and she would miss out on the good stuff!