Tracy Oasis Tourney 11-18

Well guys just FYI there is a Delta Tourney going on this Sunday out of Tracy....So far 30 boats are in and a buddie of mine asked me to fish it with him so hopefully we get some biggies....

Will post a report and pix if any when I return on Monday!!!

Hope we get on some fish...To bad it isn't a STRIPER tourney....Gahhh I still need to land one of those bad boy's.....Hope for the best.....Will report back... 8-)

Jim
good luck dude...a rattletrap might not be a bad thing to throw across some tule points ;)
Since it's not a striper tournament, then that's prpbably what you will catch. Wouldn't that be funny.
Quote:
good luck dude...a rattletrap might not be a bad thing to throw across some tule points ;)

Hahahahahah ur funny...What r u trying to do put me on fish that arnt in the tounrey.....Lol funny.......

Kev's got my back lol.... ;D 8-)
no i'm serious 8-)
That would be funny,Oh I got a HOG and it turns out to be a 20lb striper. ;D Nah JK Hopefully you can get a Top 5 Finish.
Quote:
Well guys just FYI there is a Delta Tourney going on this Sunday out of Tracy....So far 30 boats are in and a buddie of mine asked me to fish it with him so hopefully we get some biggies....

Will post a report and pix if any when I return on Monday!!!

Hope we get on some fish...To bad it isn't a STRIPER tourney....Gahhh I still need to land one of those bad boy's.....Hope for the best.....Will report back... 8-)

Jim

Dude, how did you do?
Kevkc ......... Jr. said they didn't do that good,I think he said they caught 8 and only 2 where keeper's .... I think he said about 4 to 5 pound's of fish....I know he was not happy :( and said something about not going there again.......anyway he should post something in a day or so about it......he had to get another job for thing's at JJ's are too slow, he has to get a real JOB....he'll be working 4/10hr's day Tuesday thru Friday .......He'll still come in and help at the store now and then.......I wish he could of stayed, but business is just to slow....he start's his new job 11/27/07
At least Jim did not get skunked.What will he be working in now?