Two Videos from Our Local Lake back In Sept. 2010

Two crappy video's we took had to copy it from my computer to my flip cam ...but it better than nothing (8-| and here is Jr's Famous yell in this Video >>>>>
NOYCE!
crappy video, but nice fish. wya to go guys
I know its such a crappy video ..... Jim Jr. and I both need to learn to do a much better job on making videos (we suck at it) (8-| he also had some videos of him duck hunting he has been using those video glasses......those video looked better than what they where I just copied them to my flip of of his laptop....Jr. has been so busy after his head surgery last year and with the new baby and all just no time any more.....Hahahaha welcome to my world Jr. lol I am so looking forward to april of 2011 at Coyote ...even on a bad day I just like that lake its close to home and work...... [8:)
So Sr. was that a new PB for you? Glad to hear that Jr. is alive and well since he hasn't posted in awhile. Happy Holidays to you and the family.
bassnflip wrote:
So Sr. was that a new PB for you? Glad to hear that Jr. is alive and well since he hasn't posted in awhile. Happy Holidays to you and the family.

Yes that's my new PB....but when I was younger LOL much younger a hundred years ago lol I caught some pretty good size bass ...but since Jr. was born he said I had to start over again....he just like beating me so I let him think he is the better fisherman ;) would not want to hurt that ego of his lol ....Happy Christmas and a Jolly New Year to You and Yours as well.
Cool! 8-) at least you got it on camera. good job!