USING A FROG??

WHAT'S A GOOD ROD TO USE WHEN FISHING A FROG AND WHAT KIND OF FISHING LINE SHOULD I USE AND THE WEIGHT OF THE LINE?? [?]
Welcome to SJB my friend...

Dobyns has a real nice frog rod, but again, it all depends on your what your budget is. As for fishing line, I use 45lb braid with my frog.

Hope this helps!
I use a 7 ft med action rod with 30 big game in green. I prefer the lighter weight rod in my hand...not as tired at the end of the day. My mh in the same brand and lenth seems heavier. I have cheap rods, shimano clarus. Can't afford to spend over $100. on a rod yet. I want to, don't get me wrong...just budgeting. If I break it I take it back for over the counter warranty trade on the spot.
THANX 4 THE INFO.. ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANSWERS TO MY QUESTION?
I used a 735C last year with 65lb powerpro. Easy to walk a frog and will work in most instances. If you hook a toad in the slop you'll be glad you have 65lb. On a couple of occasions I wish I had a more powerful rod when fishing mats, but for open water and most mat situations it works well. This year I got a 736C for frog fishing later in the season.
I just picked up a powell 705 spooled up with 50lb. power pro, and a quantum accurist reel burner (7:1:1). You need a nice high speed reel to get that frog hoppin' right. Its also a good combo for throwing plastic frogs too (ie "rage toad"), The curado e7 is great for froggin, my bro has the that reel set up with a 705 too. cant go wrong. I hope this helps 8-)
I do alot of frog fishing and I have the old dobyns 735c and caught to 8 pounders last year in the slop. That rod and 65lb stealth youi cant go wrong. I also picked up this year the new dobyns 736 spooled with 65lb for the slop and have already caugh ta couple nice fish with it and this new dobyns rod is by far the best frog rod i have touched.
Gene