Uvas 4/03

Caught a about a five pounder today on a senko. Will post pic tomorrow forgot ipod cord at work :p.. dont know actual weight scale was up the hill. Ran up there to get it but fish flopped away. lol. Nice day out there tho. alot of small ones today also..
crs408 wrote:
Caught a about a five pounder today on a senko. Will post pic tomorrow forgot ipod cord at work :p.. dont know actual weight scale was up the hill. Ran up there to get it but fish flopped away. lol. Nice day out there tho. alot of small ones today also..

HarHar! lol lol
What time were you out there? I was out last Monday, Tuesday and Friday and didn't get zilch. Conditions were super tough trying to fish the chocolate milk. I found a nice bed, but no fish. I'll be out there this week too, maybe I'll see you out there.

Tight Lines
i was at chesbro til like 3 then went to uvas hit a nice one about 5:30 alot of lil one pounders all day tho. Crappie were hot too! ya found a nice spot.. this tree i was at is submerged now so i hit the trunk of the tree wit that senko. I going to go fish it again to see if i can get that mama again. gonna post pic now. just need to figure it out :p
Was by myself trying to take the pics.. sorry Second one up close. First one i laid down next to my rod..
Congrats , she looks like the one I caught just priorto the last storm , weighed. 4.3 back then
thanks. barely caught the fishing addiction... lol. going to go after work tomorrow too..
Oh you got the addiction my friend !,,,yeah you got it , Bass Fever nothin can stop it except a Ten pounder
One day i hope to catch that Ten Pounder! Ya i got the fever bad. bought a lil alluminum fishing boat already. lmao.