VIDEO of 7lb snapping my rod in half

sup sjb I just want to put that blur bs in the past but when I feel the need to blur!blur on
put a video together hope u guys like as much as I like making them
thanks sjb

Nice vid, bighurt408!
what rod was that?
Nice man! Wasted no time getting that one in.
Joe's a beast..
Sick man!
Great Vid, love it!!! Crappy Rod tho :P lol j/k What Rod whas it? Never gonna buy one of them :)
The lucky sweatshirt strikes again bad ass video
SwissBass wrote:
Great Vid, love it!!! Crappy Rod tho :P lol j/k What Rod whas it? Never gonna buy one of them :)

I think he mentioned in the report that it was a Shimano drop shot rod. Not really a crappy rod, I have one and it's great.

I never set the hook like he does with a DS though, you don't really need to cross their eyes when you're using light wire DS hooks.
thanks guys I do call that my lucky sweater lol lol

sum. rod is a clarus 6'6 dropshot med,exfast its my only rod under 7 Paul from cbt
suggested going with smaller rod love it!!

kev.hell yea I missed first grab I would have jump in for that there was no weight line snap at hook just knot and hook with 8lb test

swiss.for being a $80 rod not bad before that rod broke that baby put in work [green]

tin.ive tried the light side swipe and reel to many fish being lost when I feel a hit I put my
rod tip down and rip up
bighurt408 wrote:
tin.ive tried the light side swipe and reel to many fish being lost when I feel a hit I put my
rod tip down and rip up

Well you're living up to your name, putting the big hurt on em. :D
take that rod to CBT and get a new one .
thats why I buy shimano from them .
Robb
Nice fish biggiehurt , try some pink floyd back ground Music on your next vid ;| :D
Hey bighurt408,

I for one always look forward to your videos. Blur away bro anyone who fishes the local ponds etc know where the fish are anyways.

Hope to run into you some time...