Wacky Rig

Hey guys,
I was wondering what worm brand and worm size and color would you use (wacky rigging) in this weather at the oakridge ponds. Im going saturday... Hit me up if anyone is interested!
(message me!)
I like bigger myslef.. 6 or 7 inch Senko .. Watermelon with black flake color (194 and 196)
Both are watermelon colors..
I perfer the bigger ones so you can stay in contact with the bottom better...

Good luck!!
Yeah i always use the 6in and 7in senko in Green Pumpkin w/Black&Fuchsia but i wanna try something different. I wonder if the jackall flickshake 6.8 will still produce big fish like the two senkos...
im sure it would but you will need a small jig head for it or drop shot them...drop shot is deadly with flick shakes
Is there really a big difference between plastic worms?

Like I saw some worms at walmart, berkely gulp worms, luck-e strike, yamamoto senkos, etc.

To me they pretty much all look the same. What is the difference? Are some softer than the others?
for the most part they do the same thing...
some are scented, some wiggle better than others...
most all are salt injected...
but all serve the same purpose..... they will catch fish...
choose your poison and go gettem....
I love senkos and plastics... but this year Im gonna learn a new tech.
Jigs I think.....
Good luck out there...
Mike
I typically use 5 inch senkos(chart. tip being my favorite), but if i miss 1 bite, just ONE BITE, and i down size to a 4 inch senko(i like the black/blue laminate).
For the retrieve, i let it sink for about 5 seconds, then twitch it 3 times, and reel, and after that, i twitch it every 2 or 3 seconds.
Ender wrote:
Is there really a big difference between plastic worms?

Like I saw some worms at walmart, berkely gulp worms, luck-e strike, yamamoto senkos, etc.

To me they pretty much all look the same. What is the difference? Are some softer than the others?

They all have different action. Weight and shape play a big part in that. My personal favorite companies are Roboworm and Zoom because of the different variety of plastics. Senkos are cool too because they can be fished weightless. They are heavy enough that they sink fast on there own and still have great action.