Warm Weather - Fishing has got to be heating up!?

I've been busy all week, dying to get out before/after work (work 8-5m). I'm hoping to get out maybe Fri after work, or Sat. Anderson/Calero. I would think with the warm weather the past couple days, the fishing has changed, heated up, etc. Any reports? Everyone is pretty quiet :) Maybe they dont want to reveal their 30 fish days so we all storm to the lake :)
The fishing has been great. You can catch 15 plus fish rite now.
Anderson has been on fire... Good size fish too....
i went to campbell perc ponds again today. i got one bass but didnt have a camers today. also the second pond is on fire with trout. im going to try it out in the morning before all the birds eat them.
caught a nice size one at Oakridge ponds on a strike king "bleeding" crank bait

04cobra408 wrote:
caught a nice size one at Oakridge ponds on a strike king "bleeding" crank bait

nice fish!
If ya wanna catch COOKIE CUTTERS all day by that i mean 2lbers and under...Go to ANDERSON!!!...But if ya want FATTYS CALERO is bout to BUST...Its been good the past week and a half...Lost a 8lber at the boat yesterday... and had some fatty chunks in the boat... its been good and going to get alot better....

Going to LBC MONDAY.... Got PIX to for u guys too will post up in a few days....

The fishing is about to GOOOOO CRAZY...... Get out and FISH!!!!

JR
JR, nice of that 8 pounder to weigh itself before losing it @ the boat lol
Yes everyone fish Calero, it is a huge fishery.. Challenge yourself and fish with 40 other boats in the same spot. Weeee, sounds like the bay area.. or challenge yourself to catch big fish in waters that have big fish but don't normally give it up..
Lol, set em good, isn't it a joy living w/ a million other people in the bay area :)

i posted a new thread /report on the forum for calero.
caught 3 more today at the oakridge ponds on the same lure.. My buddies got skunked...
davetnitro wrote:

lol
davetnitro wrote:

Wonder if he did the "Jim Icconelli" scream when he lost it........lol sorry JR

Mike
"AAAAAHHHHHH DUUUUUUUUDE DIIID YOOOOOUUU SEEEEEEE DAAAT!" lol J.R.