We should put together a forum member tournament..

Maybe this season? Eh? Something very low end, local, and open to the general community.

Anyone ever put on something like that?
Possibly just do a "Proxy" style game, biggest fish in March wins. Must take photo of fish on scale, and post to forums. Maybe get a few shirts made, The winner gets a custom shirt.
I think maybe and actual tournament. Maybe 15-20 boats? Junior bass anglers 14 and older and of course the adults.
Hrm. i was hoping for something without boats, and urban, since I myself am a boatless fisherman. But im always open to ideas!
I would be interested in something like that. I am 15 and I know one or two other friends who would want to do it also. But like the comment above we don't have a boat. Also why not make a 10$ or 20$ buy in and get a few prizes?
Better call DFG and get a permit if you want to have any sort of get together. It's illegal to have one without a permit. Ask the guys who got shut down at Anderson.
Tin Can wrote:
Better call DFG and get a permit if you want to have any sort of get together. It's illegal to have one without a permit. Ask the guys who got shut down at Anderson.

Im surprised you don't need to get a permit to take a shoot in this state.