Went to yote today after I took Joe Joe to school

I couldn't wait anymore so I took the drive to Yote.......Saw lot's of Pig's right at the ranger station must of been about 30 or more...at least 50 turkey's and lot's of deer.....should have took the camera....They put the boat ramp in the water and THE LAKE IS RIGHT AT THE END OF THE RAMP :) TALKED TO 1 OF THE RANGER/HAVAIER IS HIS NAME HE SAID MAYBE IN A FEW WEEK'S THE RAMP WILL BE OPEN...................OH YEA JERB'S THE NEWWWWWWWWWWW BATHROOM IS ALMOST FINISHED......I THINK ONE OF THE TOILET SEAT MIGHT HAVE YOUR NAME ON IT,ALREADY ;D ;D ;D ;D Still would like to see more water in this lake, the creek is running hopefully more rain in store..Also heard that they planted trout in San Justo......... :)
Thanks for the info sr... ;)

I can't wait to use that new toilet. ;D
Don't they close San Justo at a certain time of year? Man I am so happy coyote launch is almost open. :D
so they extended the launch ramp finally? saw all that ramp laying off the road for months, didnt think they were gonna put it in the water...
Quote:
Don't they close San Justo at a certain time of year? Man I am so happy coyote launch is almost open. :D

It's open all year, just not during the week. Weekends only in the winter.
Some one told me that they close it for the rest of the year. I thought that it open only not on weekends.
Quote:
Some one told me that they close it for the rest of the year. I thought that it open only not on weekends.

Dont you live in Hollister...Just go drive over there and see....Durrrrr...lol or is it Salinas you live,I know its one or the other!!!! lol...
I do but dont go there often cause supposedly there are NO FISH there? Well that what my dad said.
Quote:
I do but dont go there often cause supposedly there are NO FISH there? Well that what my dad said.

Hehehehehe...Well hate to tell ur DAD that he is wrong....LOL.....I seen DD's pulled outa there....And alot tooo.....Last year seen a dude pull in a 17lber on a swimbait...Frikn insane!!!!!

Even though this place only allows you to use a TM and no motor this is the PLACE TO BE IN SPAWN!!!!!!

Talk about HEAVY HITTERS over in this place....Ill be here and LBC alot come pre,spwan,and post spawn.... ;D 8-) 8-)
^^^^^^^^^^^^ Jr. shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!no fish there........Jr. don't know nothin ;)
I've seen lots and lots of big ones in here. I have had no sucess at this place. I 've only caught 3 dinks.
d mun i ripped alot of fish out of there last year alot of fish at that my biggest though was around 7 but i did catch alot of 3's and 4's it gets pretty windy out there and sometimes your trolling motor dies and u end up having to start the realy motor and drive back while ur buddy is acting like he is on the trolling motor but hey you didnt hear that from me
Quote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^ Jr. shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!no fish there........Jr. don't know nothin ;)

Jim you got to stop dreaming! ;D
Quote:
it gets pretty windy out there and sometimes your trolling motor dies and u end up having to start the realy motor and drive back while ur buddy is acting like he is on the trolling motor but hey you didnt hear that from me

Thats happened to me except I paddled.
Justo, what the hell does Justo mean? I think it means big bass in spanish.