WHAT A LIFE SAVER!!

oh man has this product saved me hundreds of dollars on baits. you know how expensive bass fishing can get and with this simple tool you can save a lot of money check it out! pick it up at coyote bait and tackle!
I use Zap a Gap, works great!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zap-A-Gap-PT04- ... 43ac36ac6b
They must have changed their formula, I never had luck using mend-it with salt impregnated plastics. It used to have a reaction in which it dissolved the bait.
Thighman wrote:
They must have changed their formula, I never had luck using mend-it with salt impregnated plastics. It used to have a reaction in which it dissolved the bait.

interesting...haven't tried it with salt impregnated plastics yet, but it does seems to work great for non salt impregnated plastics. i notice that salt impregnated baits don't last very long anyhow, definitely rips and breaks apart faster.
Thighman wrote:

really? i havent had any problems with it. Other than the plastics that are like 3x strectchy like strike king. Those plastics are very sensitive.