Whats your favorite fishing show?

Whats your favorite fishing show?
if you choose other or other tour please say which one.
There was a show called Fun Fishing it was probably the most informative show I've seen. What happened is that they ran out of sponsorship money but if you want the got a site it and they got dvds on there for sale but i highly recommend seeing one of their shows. It helped me out alot watching there shows.
whats the site and what channel is it on vurses outdoor channel comcast sports net or somthing elce
dmun wrote:
There was a show called Fun Fishing it was probably the most informative show I've seen. What happened is that they ran out of sponsorship money but if you want the got a site it and they got dvds on there for sale but i highly recommend seeing one of their shows. It helped me out alot watching there shows.
Fun-fishing-tv.com, they ran out of money so they don't air it anymore but I wish they did.
don't have cable, but I've seen that city limits one....way cooler then any bill dance show, except for the bloopers on youtube lol
yeah bill dance sucks!!! why didnt you put an answer in the poll?
there you go!
thanks.
fishmasters 8-) sit back and enjoy with a dubber and a sixer of fishmaster brew
ghettobasser wrote:
fishmasters 8-) sit back and enjoy with a dubber and a sixer of fishmaster brew

put a vote in that says other than please.
I like bassmasters for a serious show and world greatest fishing show for a laugh or two. Mark Zona is fun two watch.
I like Bassmaster usually, especially when they hit up the Delta, Clear Lake, Amistad, Falcon, Florida lakes. True Bass is another quality show that I started watching this year.

WGFS with Mark Zone is crazy. That guy is zany. Show cracks me up.
what?!!!! Bill Dance is the greatest!!! Hella funny guy. Ya, he's always pushing his sponsors products,(who doesnt though)but he really does have a lot of useful info on his show.

Dont get to watch any shows anymore. No cable... (I rather get out and fish anyways)

I did pick Angler west. Put on by the same as True Bass.
Liked how both shows were shot locally, and more recent and up to date info on where they were fishing.
Bill and Spanish Fly 8-)
bill dance is so dam cheesy how do you like him and also all he does is fish private ponds with big bass and most of his tactics dont work here.
mike ike 23 wrote:
bill dance is so dam cheesy how do you like him and also all he does is fish private ponds with big bass and most of his tactics dont work here.

Bill Dance is the man! He didn't get his own show for no reason.

23 National Bass Titles; Bassmaster Classic Qualifier 8 out of 9 years and finished 2nd in 1973. Three time B.A.S.S. Angler of the Year – 1970, 1974 & 1977. Of 78 total B.A.S.S. entries, finished 64 times in the money. 7 wins, 8 times runner up, 6 third place, 40 top ten finishes (51% of tournaments entered) and 51 top 20 finishes (65%). In first 11 tournaments, was only out of the top 7 once. Won 7 of the first 17 events entered (41%).

• Retired from competition in 1980 at the age of 39.

• Credited with catching the first bass in B.A.S.S. history.

• Credited with popularizing the “Carolina Rig”.
mike ike 23 wrote:

Simply because he is funny as shoot!!!
KVD is better than bill and bill cant catch real bass all he can catch is big stupid bass that live in private lakes.
I didn't know a big stupid bass isn't a real bass. Thanks for the heads up!
what ever i hate bill dance.