when do the gates open?

when do the gates open and are there any special/unusual rules that i should know about before i hit this place up
Hey Fishsk- Sorry for the late response. 8am, and you dont have to pay!!!
Well maybe just not during the week? Dont we have some lurkers on here that know this?

Any ways, remembered about this lake from SJB bbq, back in the day and thought I should just head back.
Yeah, the gates usually open around 8am daily. Its been my experience that they don't collect any fees during the winter.

Oh yeah, there's no fish in this lake! ::) ;D Don't fish here.... :P

Seriously though, I caught my PB (11.2) in the winter at this lake three years ago.
Quote:

Seriously though, I caught my PB (11.2) in the winter at this lake three years ago.

Ur kidding right....That place actually produces 10+ lb fish there... :o :o Both times I have been there got the SKUNK.....Hopefully its better in the spawn cause I would like to fish there again....Specially wit my toon,that island looks so TASTY!!!!!.......lol... 8-)
Quote:
Quote:

Ur kidding right....That place actually produces 10+ lb fish there... :o :o Both times I have been there got the SKUNK.....Hopefully its better in the spawn cause I would like to fish there again....Specially wit my toon,that island looks so TASTY!!!!!.......lol... 8-)

Nope, not kidding. Andre from one of the other sites was there, he weighed my fish and took some photos. I know another guy who has pulled a few 10+ outta there with swimbaits over the past couple of years.
But I didn't get mine on a swimbait! 8-)

I've had so many skunks there too, but I still go back and try for those bigguns!! :D
Good to know!!!! Thanks Vince... ;D 8-)