Where has Marce been?

Hey Guys,

Sorry to have let the front page article sit there for so long, like I said, I've been pretty busy around here. I just ordered a new camera (Panasonic LX3), based on my brother's recommendation, that's going to allow me to easily catch HD footage while on the water. Come April I should have more time to get out, as T-Ball and other Daddy duties have taken precedence over the past few months.

Also, I started a new little company - http://www.media408.com . Check it out when you have a chance and let me know your thoughts on the conept and the website.

Peace out dudes, and look for a new article soon....

Marce

P.S. The recent posts with photos are firggin awesome!
Figuried I should look and comment. Nice site...everything seems to work alright. Liked the sample reel test #1, Very nice, looks like hi def. digital. Great clarity and colors. Tranquil melodies in the background while viewing. WTG. Good lick!
You have to get on the water to get some on the water footage.... lol

New site looks cool!
jerbs wrote:
You have to get on the water to get some on the water footage.... lol

New site looks cool!

Jerbs, on the real, if I don't head down to So-Cal this weekend do you have an open seat? I'd like to make a fishing video and being that my brother spends more time on his bike these days I need to find some peeps to get out with...

Let me know.

Thanks Raggamuffin, you're the man!

Peace.
Hey Marce, how about jumping on board with us some time and shootin some footage as well as fish. I don't mind 3 in a boat. You , me and 510lipripper on the bayliner. [0-] I'll let you know of my trips up there...see if you'd like to tag along.
yeah...your brother and his totally gay new hobby. lol

I'm sure we could get out for a little bit, just no super early sh!t.
No more fishin for Marone? Must be gettin married soon...
Marce,

I have REPEATEDLY OFFERED MY BACK SEAT TO YOU........NOW WHEN U GUNNA FILL IT WITH UR @$$!!!!!!.....

SH!T....Call in sick one day n we will go!!!!!.....Im free MONDAYS ALL THE TIME!!!!...

Jr
Marce, I haven't been on much recently either - we just moved up to Sac, so between work and the move I haven't had much time.
Well Marce, sent a pm to Jerbs, about fishing Clear Lake with BradRC51 this weekend, and bringing you to fish and get footage. Interested? Looks as though JimJR. and Jerbs Is looking to get you out on the water! You guys got the time leaving Friday night and comming home Sunday after 3pm. I can't offer the roof of Brad's place but mine is open...Both places are in the south end and just a short 15 min. drive apart. Time for a new video on the main page...Let's do this!
Raggamuffin Rippin wrote:
Well Marce, sent a pm to Jerbs, about fishing Clear Lake with BradRC51 this weekend, and bringing you to fish and get footage. Interested? Looks as though JimJR. and Jerbs Is looking to get you out on the water! You guys got the time leaving Friday night and comming home Sunday after 3pm. I can't offer the roof of Brad's place but mine is open...Both places are in the south end and just a short 15 min. drive apart. Time for a new video on the main page...Let's do this!

DANG Ragga.....I would LOVE TO GO.....Since I have never been to CL im DIEING TO GO!!!!.....

But I cant this weekend going to KIRKWOO SKI RESORT......Gunna hit the SLOPES!!!!....LOL....Or atleast my @$$ will!!!!! lol lol lol

Im totally down to go sometime in April or in July.....I will have 2 weeks off in july and am down to go!!!!.....Another place I ABSOLUTELY LOVE is the Delta.....Plus it a lil closer.....But heck I just got my GPS for my truck.....Give me CL's address and im there in a couple weeks or so!!!!!.......

I HEAR JUST SO MANY GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS PLACE IM SCARED TO FISH IT!!!!..

Jr
Hey JimJr. Come up to bear valley ski resort for reggae on the mountain April 4. and I will hook you up with compilementary lift tickets and you can watch us groovin and slam all sorts of brews from local breweries for is is a brew fest as well. Copt and paste for info...
www.bearvalley.com/events/BVReggae&BrewFest-2.pdf
www.bearvalley.com/events/reggae09.asp
Would love to RAGGA...But i think im busy this weekend....Plus I MUFF'D my self up snowboarding at Kirkwood this weekend....My knee and ankle are *%&%$^% up!!!!.....

Im taking the day off tomorrow and fishing calero!!!!...

Jr
Anderson, April 2nd.

I will fully be representing SJB....

What do you guys think of some new shirts? I'm going to make a new thread about it.

Marce
anderson will be closed marce... [red]
Marce enjoy the bank fishing. Try Calero so you can take the boat out. Anderson still closed on Wed and Thur. Better yet hit up the Delta and catch some toads.