Who been Out Fishin during the current Warming Trend ?

Been working like a dawg ;(
No time for the Passion of Fishing ;(

Thanks to my GOD i have a JOB
But man would i love to be hitting the lake pond or anything with Fish
Closest thing to water is the shower (8-|

Any one get a bite during the warming trend?
SJB member Kevkc has been getting out a bit. Maybe he can chime in...

Marce
What about you Marce ? Been up to the delta at all?
I only have one fish this year it was a cold day at almaden :/ it was a fish though LOL
I went to Calero last Saturday from about 9-1130am, caught one fish at 1030 on a worm on a shakey head, only hit all day. 1 1/4-1 1/2 lbs. There were six or so boats out, a handful of shore fisherman, mostly soaking bait. Probably going to head to Anderson this weekend since pre-spawn bite looks to be on there, just want to hook onto something!
I hear you, almadenbassmaster. I haven't fish for long time and I couldn't stand any more. So this afternoon, I went out for a couple of hours at Stevens Creek. Skunked, but felt good to be out. It was almost too warm. Water temp was around 56. Water was very clear compared to the last time I checked the place out. I might come back and do a bit or fishing in early morning hours or evening.
I did make it out running to the store for bread and milk last weekend saturday i think it was around noon decided to quick trip to almaden
Before the wife figured out , anyway i had one hit and before i knew it fish came unbuttoned right in front of me ;(

Note to self - when placing reel on new fishin rod be sure to re tighten drag >:-(

I like morning and evening fishin both but right now i just gotta get out on the water/ bank

Man i miss float tubong at almaden reservoir ;(

Thanks for the responses and fish on my SJB brothers lol
went out today and got 10 fish from shore, 8-1230 bite was slow until there was a slight ripple on the water...prespawn is here my friends
Hit up almaden for carp last week with no luck, also hit up Del Valle and Los Vaqueros with no luck. Still skunk for the whole year! Gonna hit up somewhere close tomo mornin but not sure where yet. Gotta get the game plan together and get off this slump.
Reilsgood wrote:
went out today and got 10 fish from shore, 8-1230 bite was slow until there was a slight ripple on the water...prespawn is here my friends

Awesome Day [8|] lol :D
went out today between 4-7. caught three at oakridge
SharkFlyinHigh wrote:
Hit up almaden for carp last week with no luck, also hit up Del Valle and Los Vaqueros with no luck. Still skunk for the whole year! Gonna hit up somewhere close tomo mornin but not sure where yet. Gotta get the game plan together and get off this slump.

Del Valle has been yielding no fish the last few days. Fished there on Saturday 6-11am with no hits and none of the other anglers I met had a bite.
q1w2e3_89 wrote:
SharkFlyinHigh wrote:

Del Valle has been yielding no fish the last few days. Fished there on Saturday 6-11am with no hits and none of the other anglers I met had a bite.

I went out maybe the Saturday before last and no one I talked to had any luck.
We rented a boat and I was tossing a swimbait when my dad wanted to troll so I said the hell with it might as well try with my swimbait. We started going and not even a few minutes later I got a nice hit so I went to drive that hook in but I missed it. I reeled it in anyway but it felt weird when I was reeling in. I get my swimbait back to the boat and the whole back end of it from just behind the hook was ripped off. No idea what happened. Haha
SharkFlyinHigh wrote:
q1w2e3_89 wrote:
SharkFlyinHigh wrote:

I went out maybe the Saturday before last and no one I talked to had any luck.
We rented a boat and I was tossing a swimbait when my dad wanted to troll so I said the hell with it might as well try with my swimbait. We started going and not even a few minutes later I got a nice hit so I went to drive that hook in but I missed it. I reeled it in anyway but it felt weird when I was reeling in. I get my swimbait back to the boat and the whole back end of it from just behind the hook was ripped off. No idea what happened. Haha

Are there stripers in the lake? I've only fished for trout there and I haven't seen shore anglers targeting anything else. What other species are there?
All I can say is that the bite is on and I wish I had some top water lures with me the other day.
almadenbassmaster wrote:
What about you Marce ? Been up to the delta at all?

I was at the Delta on Sunday with a buddy, on the Tracy side. Buddy landed a 20" and 24" striper. I landed a 22" striper and a catfish. Both were caught with the bass light gear with 10lb line.. super fun!

All stripers were oozing sperm all over my buddy's boat [8|]

Day was perfect in the 70's!

Stripers are biting hard right now in the Delta folks.. go get em!
yea fishing has been good, looking to head up to almaden reservoir today and check the water level, just been fishing the lake, if anyone wants to hear about it can shoot me a pm
Reservoir or Lake? If it's the Reservoir where do you park and how is the shore there (i.e. poison oak, thick with vegetation or rocks, rattlers, etc)?
i have been fishing the lake with good success, but i just went up the reservoir today, you have to park over by hicks road. The water is still fairly low so bank access is pretty good, there is a lot of poison oak and ticks though and have seen a fair share of rattlers out there. I got one bite and saw a couple other bass. Still seems little to early for that lake maybe in a week or two if warm weather holds it should start getting good. Just went to scout it out and check the water level. Clarity is great though probably close to 8ft.
went out to the delta yesterday out of rivers end (byron) for 5 hours.
bite was suprinsgly slow..i got 5 my buddy couldn't get anything in.

i would have thought we would just kill em..but didn't happen
to clear lake next week