Who Is Already Fishing For Bass in 2014?

I am. I got my first bass on my first day out. It might be my lucky year as last year it took me several trips before the fist fish.

Sweet!!! What were you using out there?
This one was on dropshot. Who else is fishing for bass?
Lucky guy.
I have been trying at the local ponds. 2 small fish in 2 outings
I haven't yet but I'm getting really itchy to fish. 8-)
Well the 2014 year will officially begin on Clearlake with Jim JR and RICK next weekend. Planning on fishing Sat and Sun. Bass seem to be staging in prespawn mode, more so than a winter pattern. Been gettin em in December...These close out the 2013 year. Thanks for a wonderful year: Bass Cat Boats, Hayward Tire Pros, California Reservoir Lures, Wraps N Motion, Rod Wrap, Clearlake Bait & Tackle, Brad Amodeo, Christopher Chung, Mark Crutcher, Ron Rinoldi...2014 is here!
Attachment:
IMG_20131221_083721.jpg

Attachment:
IMG_20131221_083620.jpg

Attachment:
IMG_20131222_074337.jpg

Attachment:
IMG_20131226_142819.jpg

Attachment:
IMG_20131230_155248.jpg
Nice and hey loop dad where was that at ?? Pm me if u want. I have an idea but not positive.
southbayareabassman wrote:
Nice and hey loop dad where was that at ?? Pm me if u want. I have an idea but not positive.

Yeah i know where it is too :D
Some of the best fishing this time of year, if you know how to get them..

Set'Em Good
southbayareabassman wrote:

I'll PM you. It is so nice and quite at all the local lakes that I didn't want to disturb. Plus bucket fishermen are already out and keeping bass }:( which we don't want.
Congrats loop and ragga! Happy fizhin new year ya all!
Hey loop dad ill be waiting for the pm cause if bass are in pre spawn already itll be a good year for bass fishing this year
Attachment:
image.jpg
What about striped bass? [red]
bayareabassin wrote:
What about striped bass?

I was thinking about those green ones. Striped bass have different time table you know ..But regardless, nice fish!
Nice Guy's very nice .....