Who's fishing the Anderson tournament

Who is signed up and who is pondering whether or not to fish? Been thinking about sign ups. I have no partner to fish with. Thought to post to get some responses and explore my options if any. Please chime in to help me make a decision on sign ups...if there are spots left open. Any Back seats out there?
I was going to fish this tournament but my boater has a mandatory work training that day. I was hoping to have some fun at a local tourney but too bad it fell through. Anyone else going to join?
I didn't even know there was a tournament. Is there any info out there on it?
http://www.coyotebait.com/storeevents.aspx
Wow a November tournament at Anderson.... Going to be tuff.. Since when is it $150 to get in, seems high for a luck tournament.. Cold front coming this week..

Set'Em Good
I’m down got No boat though…
I'm Down too! Anyone have a boat?
I'm in for this tournament, I will be fishing on Dan's Boat (yellow basscat). There are 14 boats signed up so far. Set Em Good is right about the luck tournament. I haven't been to ando in like 4 months. I have no clue what is going on out there.
TheGrayElephant wrote:
I'm in for this tournament, I will be fishing on Dan's Boat (yellow basscat). There are 14 boats signed up so far. Set Em Good is right about the luck tournament. I haven't been to ando in like 4 months. I have no clue what is going on out there.

I always see that boat go by house lol , basscats are sweet looking boats if you ask me.
if anyone wants a backseat, PM me.. i can fish it forsure, and am experienced
I can't now I have a wedding to go to that day… ;(
I think with the local weather being like it is...windy and wet, I may pass on this tourney. Maybe I'll get the cougar out for the spring event.
It is sea spider time...another season of getting pinched. ouch! >:-(
Set'em Good wrote:
Wow a November tournament at Anderson.... Going to be tuff.. Since when is it $150 to get in, seems high for a luck tournament.. Cold front coming this week..

Set'Em Good

Ditto Set'Em Good
And like Grey Elephant I havnt been to A in 3 months also.Its gonna be ounces.Its gettin cold.But Hey it could be a fun time.Support Coyote Bait.
What do you think the payout is gonna be on 20 boats?
r
how many boats have signed up? anybody know
Set'em Good wrote:

Set'Em Good

Don't know what you're talking about but the bite is killer at Anderson during the fall.
bassdude23 wrote:
Set'em Good wrote:

Set'Em Good

Don't know what you're talking about but the bite is killer at Anderson during the fall.

ando is usually really good, but with the weird start to fall this year the bite has been super tough for everybody
Quote:

Set'Em Good

Come on you guys how many times a year do you guys get to fish a tournament in your back yard? once or twice a year? im in and so are some of my friends. it can snow for all i care! lol besides Coyote Bait runs awesome events. and always has the best post tournament raffles around! as for the entry fee 150 per team thats cheap! i spend that just to go to the delta and back! lol

hope to see you all there! and STAY OFF MY SECRET POINT!

Jason.....
I'm out on this one . My partner has a golf thing tournament and I gotta get the high school kids ready for their championship. I dun feel like taking my boat out. My prop has a nasty ding in it