Won’t be at San Mateo this year, but….BIG SALE!!!

Regretfully after so many years of participating in the ISE San Mateo show, Coyote Bait and Tackle will not be in attendance this year. We always look forward to seeing familiar faces and wishing you a good new year. Due to recent difficult times shared by all, we could not justify the money it cost us to attend the show. However we will be having a 4 day “liquidation sale” (not going out of business!), starting January 8th – January 11th. Sale items include:

RODS: 20% OFF
REELS: 15% OFF
ALL LURES: 20% OFF
FREE PARKING AND NO ENTRANCE FEE  lol (THIS WILL EXCLUDE ALL ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN PREVOUSLY MARKED DOWN)

For more info call 408-463-0711
Coyote Bait and Tackle
I'll be there.I will just have to get my new swimbait rod then.
Wahoo thanks for saving me the drive since I always end up in the CBT booth anyways. I'm in, looking for a new reel so I can start throwing swimbaits so I hope there will be some deals on the Huds too.
coyotebait wrote:
Regretfully after so many years of participating in the ISE San Mateo show, Coyote Bait and Tackle will not be in attendance this year. We always look forward to seeing familiar faces and wishing you a good new year. Due to recent difficult times shared by all, we could not justify the money it cost us to attend the show. However we will be having a 4 day “liquidation sale” (not going out of business!), starting January 8th – January 11th. Sale items include:

RODS: 20% OFF
REELS: 15% OFF
ALL LURES: 20% OFF
FREE PARKING AND NO ENTRANCE FEE  lol (THIS WILL EXCLUDE ALL ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN PREVOUSLY MARKED DOWN)

For more info call 408-463-0711
Coyote Bait and Tackle