WOW WHO IS SCREWING UP ALL THE POST...MAYBE WE SHOULD .....

NOT ALLOW ANY NEW MEMBERS ..... BLOCK THESE @$$WIPES .......IT IS TO BAD THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO ....FRICKIN RETARDS }:( [green] >:-(
I second that jim sr.
Please! Its gettin on my nerves!
[?] [?] [?] [?] SMH WTH is going on people. i go away for a couple day and all this spam shiet happen :O annoying as .... [!] [!]
Seriously we need to get rid of these spammers.
This is Bullsh*t.
its spam bots i think

the forum master needs to add another question or a few
and also put one of the type the code things in

or give admin access to a member.
this is ridiculous. its f'n everywhere ;|
Anyone know how to get a hold of Marce? This is really screwed up!
I don't know for sure, but this site probably is based on a platform with outdated security measure built-in.

Adding additional questions and captcha (code thingy) might help, but when someone is using automatic robot to spam, good chance they can still break it.

If I were the admin, temporary stop the new registration, or make it so that admin has to approve, then look for upgraded software package that can address today's security needs. In the mean time, clean up those bad users and posts, maybe easiest to just delete all new users and posts for the last few days.

Either way, longer he/they wait, more mess to clean up.
Are there no mods on this site?
where are the mods at???????????
blackbag wrote:
Anyone know how to get a hold of Marce? This is really screwed up!

Try posting on the facebook page it may email him.
These bots are gonna get to Full-member status before I do... ;( >:-(
this same group of spammers went to another forum im on

the admin did this

"I've disabled new registrations until we get the forums updated to the newest version. Deleting the threads and banning the users is becoming quite annoying!"

then he posted his email with spaces and stuff to email if people wanted to make an account.... but theres a few mods there. we have none here, so theres not much to do
i sent marce a PM,