Yote Night MISSION!!!!

SJB,

Sup guys.....Gunna do a NIGHT TRIP prolly Wed 11-5 @ Yote.....Will proll be there from 5-10pm from shore HUCKING SWIMBAITS n JIGGS.....

The more the BETTER!!!!!...... [green] [green] [green]

Look for a Red 07 Tacoma w/ SJB BUMPER STICKER IN THE WINDOW.......

Follow the LOUD @$$ voice n you will find MEH!!!!!.....Or the smoke from the cigs.... [8|] [8|] lol lol

Jr
Im there!Swimbaits and jigs you know im there and yote thats my spot only lale i like fishing around here.I feel a dd for both of us or maybe two of them.Anyone else down for the yote,dont be scared of a little darkness! lol
i might come.
Can't make it tomorrow Jr.

My wife will be watching my buddy's kids while they celebrate his wife's birthday. This means I will be watching mine.... [8|]

Marce
I'll be there. Not afraid of a little dark, just be on the look out for those little piggies!!

And Jr., Im not letting you throw any senkos!!!!! And definitly not wacky!!!!

It's my time!!!!!
RICK wrote:
I'll be there. Not afraid of a little dark, just be on the look out for those little piggies!!

And Jr., Im not letting you throw any senkos!!!!! And definitly not wacky!!!!

It's my time!!!!!

HAhahahahahha....i will b there 4 sure at 530....First the ramp area then anglers...

And im hucking the HOMEMADE 13'' senko tonite....LOL......WACKEY!!!!!!....

Jr
Okay guys I'll see what I can do. Its going to be cold and Dark and them damn pigs are all over the place. But that hasn't stopped me before. I might be there around 7, i have to work until 5:30. maybe I'll bring the dog to protect us from the pigs, but he might chase you bait into the water.
how did you guys do out there ??
well after fighting through traffic to get out there, I was just really happy to be fishing.

I got out there at about 7 and met up with Jr.
Couldnt have asked for a better night to do hunting for some toads. Crystal clear sky's with an almost half moon that lite the sky for the whole time we were out there.
Slight breeze, just enough to put a ripple on the water.

I threw top water most of the night for nothing. Didnt want to put it down, tons of fish bustin' on top all night....
Threw the 10 in worm for a while, then a big jig, even tried the senko for a few cast.
Nothing!!!!

Oh well, always have a good time out there fishing, I'll let the other guys tell there story.

Oh ya, Hey JR..... Get a better Jacket fool!!!!! lol...
RICK wrote:

Oh ya, Hey JR..... Get a better Jacket fool!!!!! lol...

What u talking bout foooooo....It was my bro that was cold all night.....LOL...HAhahah...

It was a perfect night though weather was great....!!!!!..

Like rick said we heard fish jumpin all night!!!! Wait till miguel post's he had an exciting night.....Well lets just say he had more ACTION then Rick,my bro and I had all night....

So funny fishing with u guys all the SHNIT we talk.....Hahahahah.....

Miguel....Like I said HOMIE sharpen ur HOOKS!!!! Even if they are new......LOL.....inside joke!!!!

Jr
Well so for the action last night.Was throwing the swimbaits and wakes all night.Started to cast into a cove and dead sticking it and twitching and BBAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!!That thing was a monster!Bent my xh swimbait rod like never before set the hook and it was off casted out to the same spot and BBAAMMMMM!! Again,fish on set the hook and its off.I was not to happy as my first dd slipped away so im going back tomorrow real early if anyone wants to go.Let me know
coldnt go my dad said i couldnt stay up that late on a school night because i live 1 and a half hours away from yote.
ouch! Treble hooks can be a b#%%$. Try loosing your drag a little bit. Just keep pressure on it but let it do it's thing.
Miguel I need to find your spot out there and do some night fishing. Sounds liek you are getting the big bites we all want. I can't wait to see you catch that DD, your time is coming.
CABassBuster21 wrote:
Miguel I need to find your spot out there and do some night fishing. Sounds liek you are getting the big bites we all want. I can't wait to see you catch that DD, your time is coming.

So TRUE!!!!!!!! Its coming man....HOLD ON !!!!!!! N SHARPEN UR HOOKS.....lol..

Jr