Yote-Opening Day-BUST!!!!!

Damn!!!!.....All I gotta say is BUUUUURRRRRRrrrrrrrr......!!!!!!

I think half my body is still FROZEN fromthat 38 degree wind BLOWN 25-30+MPH.....OMG!!!!!!! [8|] [8|] [8|] [8|]

Well got there at 7:45am and was the 5th boat on the water.....We got there and all looked OK for the time being...Slight wind not that bad at first....

Shooot....Not more than an hour goes by and BAMMMM!!!!!.....Huge winds and a freeeeeezing WIND at that!!!!!......The lake went from a lil RIPPLE to WHITE CAPS EVERY WHERE!!!!!!.....

I had enough 2 hrs into it!!!!....We didnt land anything in the boat but did hit up my normal HOT SPOTS.....Did get a FAT hit at soon as I pulled into one of my spots....Hooked into her had her on for about 8 seconds she spooled me for about 10ft of line then got off!!!!!

Thats what you heard MARONE!!!!....I was PISSED and didnt wanna Hoot n Hauler too much!!!!...But that was y I let out my ARRRRRggggg!!!!.....Hehehehehehe.....Had to pass u up n fish it b 4 u got there....Sae u wrking that FLAT!!!!.....And takers!!??

As for me though that was it...Water is still so stained!!!!...Dont know why???!!!...Plus its still COLD....58-59degrees...HUH!!!!...With such lil boat traffic and lil rain u would figure it would be a lil clearer!!!!.....

Oh well thats the Yote...Gotta love it or hate it......More often hate...but sure do love them DD days!!!....

All in all was a alright trip minus the COLD @$$ Wind...It was just good to kick it with my POP n Bro!!!...

Jr
this guy caught 'em

bad day fishing is better than were I was!!!! WORK [8|]

Today looks like the day to be their.
Dang that Chris Costello!!!!.....I saw him jam to the DAMN!!! I think he was fishing the flats!!!!.....

Least someone REPRESENTED!!!!!!.....hahahahha....Way ta go Chris!!!!....

That guys a STICK!!!!!! He can fish!!!!..

Jr
that is sweet I wish I would have stayed out look at the water little if any wind. Jr the wind was at full speed when we took off I wish I had a better trolling motor so I could push through the wind.
I braved the wind all day. Had three bites and only landed one. One of the mishaps was a heartbreaker. Got her to the boat tried to grab her, she snapped my line, I practically dived in trying to grab her tail and broke my rod in the process. lol What an experience. haven't tangled with any biggies lately so I was a little rusty on the solo big fishing landing skills lol

Went out today as well. Only caught one small one. My homies caught a couple each, but no biggies.

Water is still dirty and cold.
jerbs wrote:
I braved the wind all day. Had three bites and only landed one. One of the mishaps was a heartbreaker. Got her to the boat tried to grab her, she snapped my line, I practically dived in trying to grab her tail and broke my rod in the process. lol What an experience. haven't tangled with any biggies lately so I was a little rusty on the solo big fishing landing skills lol

Jerbs, I have this one on you forever. Broke your d!ck, your pole, and your heart. IDIOT! I ove it, remember you used to always bust my balls about that one I lost when I tried to roll my rod over, man you can never bring that one up again!! }:(

Jim Jr. wrote:
Thats what you heard MARONE!!!!....I was PISSED and didnt wanna Hoot n Hauler too much!!!!...But that was y I let out my ARRRRRggggg!!!!.....Hehehehehehe.....Had to pass u up n fish it b 4 u got there....Sae u wrking that FLAT!!!!.....And takers!!??

Nada mayng, a 2.5 on a jig and that was it.

I love fishing that weather man. Usually, that is when you get a big girl to tinkle your dinkle son.
Marone wrote:
I love fishing that weather man. Usually, that is when you get a big girl to tinkle your dinkle son.

LOL!!!!!