Your Go-To Lure For the Spring Prespawn Bass?

Could anyone share your go-to bait/lure for the spring prespawn bass?

Mine is a lipless crankbait.
Staysee 90 or Baby E
JIG
Yeah, lots of pros use jigs. I need to learn them more, as I got skunked 2 out of 3 times if fishing jigs. Which brand of jig trailers do you prefer?
mushypull wrote:
Yeah, lots of pros use jigs. I need to learn them more, as I got skunked 2 out of 3 times if fishing jigs. Which brand of jig trailers do you prefer?

ya a lot of times a jig is a big fish bait just because the skirt adds such a bigger profile.. i like the jig a lot in the winter just because as the water cools bass are less active and a jig i a very slow and big meal and bass are opputunists... my favorite brands are skinny bear, basskwondo jigs, and johnny c pro guide jigs.
Huddleston 68 Special
nicholas.trinh wrote:
mushypull wrote:

ya a lot of times a jig is a big fish bait just because the skirt adds such a bigger profile.. i like the jig a lot in the winter just because as the water cools bass are less active and a jig i a very slow and big meal and bass are opputunists... my favorite brands are skinny bear, basskwondo jigs, and johnny c pro guide jigs.

+1 for Skinny Bear

-1 for Johnny C
-1 for Basskwondo

So if my math adds up, you get a -1 for your post Nick
TheGrayElephant wrote:
nicholas.trinh wrote:
mushypull wrote:

+1 for Skinny Bear

-1 for Johnny C
-1 for Basskwondo

So if my math adds up, you get a -1 for your post Nick

lol..lemme rewrite this
skinny bear jigs SUCK and basskwondo jigs rock
skinny bear jigs -50
basskwondo jigs +1,000,000,000,00,,000,000,00,0,0000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
jkjk
Double tail hula grubs by yamamoto or paca craws from netbaits are my prefered jig trailers. As for jigs i love me some cheap a$$ bass patrol (the new ones with the flat silicone and mustad hooks) cant beat em
KingPin wrote:
Double tail hula grubs by yamamoto or paca craws from netbaits are my prefered jig trailers. As for jigs i love me some cheap a$$ bass patrol (the new ones with the flat silicone and mustad hooks) cant beat em

I love the Revenge Jigs they are my favorite !!! Gotnto go with tube baits my favorite pre spawn bait
my go to bait would be a shaky head with a reactive inovation flirt worm
good for you bro, not sure why you needed to quote me almadenbass...
KingPin wrote:
good for you bro, not sure why you needed to quote me almadenbass...

I don't know either you were talking bout cheap ass jigs and I hate paying the money cause they are too much when I pick up A few revenge jigs that's all
gotcha....
mine is either a banjo minnow or a helicopter lure.
I have Banjo Minnows and they never work right for me dunno why but... Mine would be a Chatterbait with a craw type trailer.
supermario408 wrote:
I have Banjo Minnows and they never work right for me dunno why but... Mine would be a Chatterbait with a craw type trailer.

he was just kidding about the banjo minno
So was I lol
Haha, those info-mercials for the Banjo Minnow are hilarious: "spastic action"... "genetic response"
I wasnt kidding. best lures ever, hands down